Home General Discussion
Options

how we do it in Kentucky

Im a new guy here and i've got some pictures from the past few months that are truly Kentucky specific. Kentucky made rifle and a Nomad. image My Dads and a Louisville local Triple Crown Barbers Pole cigar with some Kentucky brewd Falls City. Sitting out with my first Undercrown of the summer. image Kentucky's finest soda... Ale 8! image A few pics of out local lounge. image image image image image First snow of the season here in Kentucky. image Triple crown cigar, Louisville local and a Kentucky sunset. image Lastly some Kentucky Fire Cure and some Kentucky Bourbon. image

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Seems like you need a better grip with that. Like, one with a retractable bi-pod in it?
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! I have to say, KY is a fun place to live. Just finished up 1st semester of gradschool at UK and I have enjoyed it!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome pics really, thanks for sharing!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Do you keep that in your locker at the lounge??? If so, I guess you get to decide which game to watch,,haha. Hey whats the little compartment in the butt/stock for, if I had to guess, id say batteries for the light rail???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good beer, good smokes, good people, and good times. My kind of place. Thanks for sharing those.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guns.. I don't get it... Glad you had fun though
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    schlafly has distributorships in Kentucky?
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    schlafly has distributorships in Kentucky?
    I'm pretty sure they do. After I had a shlafly on my way through your fine city, I decided to look and they deliver to Memphis and Indiana, so KY is between those; it would make sense.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Not a fan of the bipod grips adds too much weight to the front end. The compartment is for batteries, I keel a punch and some matches in mine though... for real Yep Schafly is in almost every liquor store in Louisville. Good stuff! Thanks guys Merry Christmas, smoke on.