Home General Discussion

Your smoke for Christmas?

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was just curious if you all had a special smoke reserved for either Christmas eve or Christmas Day? If you can sneak away from family for a little while, what do you plan on smoking? I'm planning on smoking the Liga privada Feral Flying Pig that Rick sent me. I'm really looking forward to that! (thanks again Rick!)

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I plan on an Opus X, also from Rick! Thanks Rick.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    i'm not sure i work christmas,and may have to work graveyard on christmas, airport never closes,
    working a double tomorrow,
    so i may be smoking several cigars, just not sure what yet
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 4 different Fuentes that found their way to me via the USPS and I think they will make for a good day.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking the Hemingway Maddie my wife gave me...a Signature.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    I have a Padron 1926 80Th Maduro with some age on it. If the stars align and I get all the toys asasembled and can have a couple of hours to myself,I may just light it up.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Mine will be a Padron Family Reserve No. 45 Maduro. This has been my Christmas day smoke for the last 3 years. Always with a single malt around my back yard fire pit, the perfect end to the day and the season. :-)
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been sitting on a Hemingway short story Maddie for about a year.think I'll break that one out!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Kristoff Brittania Reserve.

Aj
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    Mine will be a Padron Family Reserve No. 45 Maduro. This has been my Christmas day smoke for the last 3 years. Always with a single malt around my back yard fire pit, the perfect end to the day and the season. :-)
    Great to see you around these parts Wolf, and awesome choice that's one I've done before and truly loved! Merry Xmas to you and yours brother :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    No idea. I'm just gonna go with what looks good when I open the singles drawer. We are hosting so I'm not sure how much time I'll get.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm leaning towards an LG Christmas.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    a Davidoff Seleccion or something like that and some Tats, I know the Davidoff has some serious age on it by now. Sadly I have to pretty much pull an all nighter or nap late Christmas eve as I have to work at 330 am day after Christmas... fun!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Zodian FTW!!!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    A doobie.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    A doobie.
    For some brothers? :P Buh bum chuch tssss
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    If there is no icy rain of death... thinking of enjoying a DPG or two with the bro in law.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    If there is no icy rain of death... thinking of enjoying a DPG or two with the bro in law.
    I'll hook you up.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll probably go with a Partagas short early in the day and then I have a Partagas Decadas II that is slated to see a fiery demise.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    90+ Irishman:
    lonewolf2011:
    Great to see you around these parts Wolf, and awesome choice that's one I've done before and truly loved! Merry Xmas to you and yours brother :)

Thanks Brett! Merry Christmas to you and the family!!