Home General Discussion
Options

My first shipment

Howdy folks I am not sure where this should go so I put it here.

I just recieved my first shipment from cigar.com today and all the smokes I ordered where in pristene condition. That may not seem out of the ordinary for most of you, but that fact that I am currently serving in Iraq where my sticks where shipped, and have been baking in a steele container in 110* heat since the third of august when they arived in Kuwait makes it special to me.

Many thanks cigar.com

Now lets burn one

SGT. Allen, Anthony
4-6 IN BN
Heart of Darkness, Iraq

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    anthonyjhallen:
    Howdy folks I am not sure where this should go so I put it here. I just recieved my first shipment from cigar.com today and all the smokes I ordered where in pristene condition. That may not seem out of the ordinary for most of you, but that fact that I am currently serving in Iraq where my sticks where shipped, and have been baking in a steele container in 110* heat since the third of august when they arived in Kuwait makes it special to me. Many thanks cigar.com Now lets burn one SGT. Allen, Anthony 4-6 IN BN Heart of Darkness, Iraq

Congrats and welcome to another BOTL ...
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome brother. Enjoy the stogies. I hope they bring some comfort to you over there.

ps... I like the Conradian euphemism for you location. It's fitting.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and thanks for serving! My son is in Iraq now with the 82nd.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Wecome aboard, Sergeant... enjoy your smokes - and be careful out there!
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Glad to see you got the smokes. CCOM does a great job of keeping shipments in good shape. Hope you enjoy them, and stay safe. Glad to have you on board as a BOTL.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    They do a fine job. ... and so do you guys!! Be safe, and enjoy the smokes!