Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Royln on the River !

curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
Big wheels keep on turnin ! ...oh wait .. wrong pronunciation ! ;)
Royln, Not sure why you decided to do this as our initial meeting on vherf wasn't one of my best evenings online.
Drank way to much and got loud and obnoxious to the point I was embarrassing.
Just want to let you know I have been watching you and your kindness for some time now.
You sir are a top knotch bro !
I sincerely appreciate these and am excited to try quite a few I've never had !
Wishing you and yours the happiest and most blessed holidays !
Oh and.....
Paybacks are a MOFO ! LOL
Thanks Bro !
Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to sober up after that hit! Very nice R... I knew Curt was gonna pay for that :)
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That's how Royln... Errr, rolls.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nicely done. Enjoy those Curt.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Royln, that will out some CHEER into his holidays!! Awesome awesome gesture! Congrats Curt! He done fvcked you up ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You were fine on the vherf Curt..no worries brother. Merry Christmas and enjoy my friend!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    That's how Royln... Errr, rolls.
    ;o) I see what ya did there,,lol, very nice Royln, btw I also see he got yer name right this time,,lol
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    You were fine on the vherf Curt..no worries brother. Merry Christmas and enjoy my friend!!
    Quite I few I havent tried quite a few I have.. QUITE A FEW EITHER WAY MAN ! I'm stoked...once again thanks bro !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961