Home General Discussion
Options

What was your first CCom order?

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Black-Ops Double-Blade Guillotine Cutter, Cigar.com Deluxe Humidor and Cigar.com House Blends Gordo Sampler for me.Sorry it's all caps...I copied and pasted.

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    50 Gurkha Blue Steel robusto's
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    2 ea Padron 1964 Anniversary , Corona, Maduro
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Coffee Infused Sampler
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hyde park macanudo sampler...years ago....I still have a Mac robust sitting in my humi from that order.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    How do you know. Order history only goes back two years
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Box of Alec Bradley Tempus Imperator
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first order was one from the wife,she ordered me the starter sampler with desktop humidor and 20 cigars.two years ago.so this is all her fault..lol....
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    a box of brazilia pirahna , and green label,
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    04/12/2013
    Opulent Churchill Collection Sampler
    Rocky Patel Royal Vintage flight sampler
    Angelenos 2009 Robusto 10 pack
    2 Round Crystal Humidifiers - Clear
    Southport Large Humidor
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Best of Fernandez Taster Sampler
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    The herf a dor combo with 10ct herf a dor, 5 Mac robustos and 5 La Gloria Cubans churchills with a ccom guillotine cutter.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    House Blends Robusto Sampler and, in the starting of my hunt for quick, short smokes for cold days, and in my naivete, I ordered some Macanudo Cafe Caviars to top off the budget given to me for the order by my wife (it was a Christmas present). That was 12/27 last year. I will not be repeating it as an annual event, that's for sure!

In fact, I probably won't order anything post-Holiday this year. Depends on how much cash I receive from various sources.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    It was so long ago I forget. I "think" it may been a Gurkha Pre-Embargo back in the early 2000s.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    cigar journal taster pack
    5 vegas collected works
    and i let them talk me into the victor sinclair sampler,stupid noob
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    A year of cigar of the month. At that time the first month was all Gurkha which as a n00b I was all excited about (I still have either the Titan from that order, actually) and a 5-pack of Rocky Patel. First cigar I smoked from it was the RP Olde World Reserve Maduro and it changed my life for the better.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    The General Humidor Combo deal
    Humidor, 10 nice sticks for $29.95.

Life has never been the same since that purchase.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At my age, I've forgotten what I had for breakfast, let alone what I ordered several years ago!

Speaking of which, today I am officially 3 years older than dirt!

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Hyde park macanudo sampler...years ago....I still have a Mac robust sitting in my humi from that order.
    Good memory

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Ultimate Connoisseur's Collection, 2012 Cigar.com Awards Sampler, Thrifty Thirty Sampler II, and Cigar.com Expert Picks: Favorable Figurados (15 Cigars). Mine was easy just copy and paste from the history.
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    House Blends Robusto Sampler....... and I took notes on every one I tried and at that time I liked the Green Label the best. Some day I should go back and see how my taste has changed.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    A year of cigar of the month. At that time the first month was all Gurkha which as a n00b I was all excited about (I still have either the Titan from that order, actually) and a 5-pack of Rocky Patel. First cigar I smoked from it was the RP Olde World Reserve Maduro and it changed my life for the better.
    This is almost my post word for word.. A year of Cigar of the month. At the time the first month was all Gurkha, which as a noob I was all excited about, that and the fact I thought I would never be able to obtain such a rare gem as the twenty-five dollar Super Premium Titan. I mean, they are the Rolls Royce of Cigars... I too still have the Titan from that order as well as the Beauty.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Ken Light:
    This is almost my post word for word.. A year of Cigar of the month. At the time the first month was all Gurkha, which as a noob I was all excited about, that and the fact I thought I would never be able to obtain such a rare gem as the twenty-five dollar Super Premium Titan. I mean, they are the Rolls Royce of Cigars... I too still have the Titan from that order as well as the Beauty.
    Wow, that's a crazy coincidence. I don't think mine had a beauty, only a Beast. :)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All-Star Connecticut Collection

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente, Connecticut

I was not prepared for how fast I received it.
    Of course they are all gone and have been replaced with others.
  • Options
    YankeeMan:
    At my age, I've forgotten what I had for breakfast, let alone what I ordered several years ago!

Speaking of which, today I am officially 3 years older than dirt!

Hang in there, kid! What's breakfast?
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was a handfullnof God of Fire 2006. Still have two in the humi.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Well, you were right Ken. The first was, according to an old post of mine A Titan, a Beast, a Legend and two Centurians. Why did I get two Centurians ? I must have paid full price for that Beauty. And I still have the Titan, the Beast, and that Beauty. Waiting for just the right day to light those babies up.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    back in 2006...

camacho Havana petite box. (if im not mistaken) ... still have one left.
    Alex himself sent me an Email telling me they were about to go on sale. he knew i liked them.
    that gesture is one of the biggest reasons i stick around this place.
    i just love the people.
  • Options
    A 20 bundle of Pinar Del Rio (PDR) Oscuro torpedos. Awesome clearance price! And fast delivery too!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't remember what my first order was, it was well before I joined the forum, but my first PHONE order was with Tim and it was a box of Camacho Pre Embargo.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Can't remember what my first order was, it was well before I joined the forum, but my first PHONE order was with Tim and it was a box of Camacho Pre Embargo.
    Nice Todd!