Home General Discussion

You do what ya gotta do!

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
What does this mean?

that my friends is a man trying to escape the honey dos and sitting in targets parking lot smoking a cigar. Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do. I'm 'running errands'. :)

Comments

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I thought you were gonna say you were a vampire because you have no reflection in the mirror.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow just noticed that. I'm cool like that. lol
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought you were going to say something about an hand sanitizer infused cigar.

The latest from Jonathan Drew, licensed by Purell...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    I thought you were going to say something about an hand sanitizer infused cigar.

The latest from Jonathan Drew, licensed by Purell...
    haha
    One God, One Truth
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I am so sending this picture to Ashley.
    Hahahaha...better not!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Cuban?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    How long can you park there before security pulls up and starts asking questions? Try that some time at your local High School.. ( kidding ! kidding!)
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    What does this mean?

that my friends is a man trying to escape the honey dos and sitting in targets parking lot smoking a cigar. Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do. I'm 'running errands'. :)
    see you got the purell to help hide the evidence very smart brother!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    It means somebody has the right idea on how to handle spare time...the tip of that cigar looks like somebody is hungry!!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I was thinking you were going to tell us about your vodka-in-a-purell-bottel trick lol
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Cigary:
    It means somebody has the right idea on how to handle spare time...the tip of that cigar looks like somebody is hungry!!
    Just the tip...
    Cigary:
    i left in a hurry and had to use my teeth. Hahaha