Home General Discussion
Options

Backordered question

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
If something is backordered... How does that work? I've never done that. Will they charge me immediately and I simply wait until they get it in stock and then it ships? From past experience, how long before something gets filled?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    If something is backordered... How does that work? I've never done that. Will they charge me immediately and I simply wait until they get it in stock and then it ships? From past experience, how long before something gets filled?

Thanks.

I received a back order 2 days ago. It took about 3 weeks (CCom so I didn't worry) and I was charged right away. The back order was the second part of a 2 item snag. Now, it was a Sprint sale and I don't know if that is different from a regular purchase.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:

Thanks.

usually they dont bill till they can ship.they will notify you by email when it does ship.if you ordered anything else at the same time they will ship that .we ordered some sticks awhile ago and had to wait for about half the order.took about 4 weeks ,but it probably depends on the item.hope this helped brother..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Yes... answered my questions... can't get more than that. haha... I'm sure mileage may vary by product. In particular... just ordered a couple boxes of the Kentucky Fire-Cured Fat Molly.