Home General Discussion
Options

Funny story (involving James40)

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Everyone knows I sent out a few Punch gifts... but here's what you don't know....

James was the last one I bought for. I bought them straight from the store and had them shipped to the recipients.

Fast forward a couple days later when some El Mejor Espressos come on sale, I ordered a mazo of them. Proud of my new purchase, I look at the confirmation and to my surprise, JAMES is the shipping address. Remember when Kirk yelled Kahn from inside the Genesis cavern? That's exactly what I did. Once I regained my composure, a quick call to customer service had us both laughing and changed the shipping address before the order was even fulfilled.

Fast forward to today. From my last experience buying, I made sure to check the shipping address. Was still set for James. oof. I changed it and reconfirmed. Hopefully next time it will revert to me without having to change anything.

Comments

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't have changed it. That would have been hilarious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    You foiled my plan. I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    james40:
    You foiled my plan. I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids.
    ^so much this^
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    That could have been bad, but funny.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's too bad because he needed more sticks!!