Home Non Cigar Related

The sounds of Christmas eve.....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Vacuum.....Carpet Cleaner.....Blinds being dusted....The smell of Clorox cleaner....An extra dog or 2 so their owners can get ready....Big chunks of coal going into a bowl near the stockings....Giggling grand kids...and last but not least "its too smokey in your room even for you. You gotta love it.

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy the absence of sound outdoors on Christmas eve and Christmas morning. Mainly traffic on the roadways and industrial noises. When I'm outside at those times it's a real treat to listen as everything just gets a little quieter.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Bob Luken:
    I enjoy the absence of sound outdoors on Christmas eve and Christmas morning. Mainly traffic on the roadways and industrial noises. When I'm outside at those times it's a real treat to listen as everything just gets a little quieter.
    I have to agree, I just came in from my first stick of the day. It was nice and quiet, with the occasional car coming down the cul-de-sac to turn around. Gave me time to really enjoy my cigar and reflect on the year.
    Merry Christmas Everyone!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    When I'm trying to sneak around and get the kid's toys out from hiding to put under the tree my stairs like to say, "Hello! Allow me to play the sound of my people!" CREAK! CRACK! GROAN!

Every time......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    When I'm trying to sneak around and get the kid's toys out from hiding to put under the tree my stairs like to say, "Hello! Allow me to play the sound of my people!" CREAK! CRACK! GROAN!

Every time......
    You sure that's the stairs and not you?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.