Delivery date Contest!! WinnerS!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    0patience:
    Ken Light:
    bump to let you guys know I haven't forgotten. (baby willing) these will go out saturday. unfortunately we have a screamer on our hands, lol
    Do you mean you, the wife or the baby? LOL!
    I plead the 5th!! (of Jack Daniels)
    Ah, the memories that brings up.
    Hours of running the wash machine with the baby basket sitting on it, driving for endless time knowing that as soon as we stop, the crying would start again.
    Pacing for hours in the living room which I am now convinced is an old wives tale made up soley so that the father will pace back and forth so the wife can sleep.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    bump to let you guys know I haven't forgotten. (baby willing) these will go out saturday. unfortunately we have a screamer on our hands, lol
    I feel for you brother, as I type I am out in the shed enjoying some peace and quiet before it's my turn with the little noise maker.
  • Options
    RedRex06RedRex06 Posts: 155
    I was the luckiest guy in the world when my kiddo popped out. My wife let me sleep most nights, since I had to work awful hours anyway, and little Xavier wasn't much of a crier. He's always been super happy, unless something big is going on. Or something stupid, at times. *shrug*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations Ken. Great name btw.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Prizes shipped out today, should land thursday if they don't end up in a snow bank first.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Winnings from Ken Light's baby contest. An awesome selection! I'm overwhelmed at your generosity and this was just a consolation prize! Hope the parents and the new addition are all doing well. Thanks, Ken.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Winnings from Ken Light's baby contest. An awesome selection! I'm overwhelmed at your generosity and this was just a consolation prize! Hope the parents and the new addition are all doing well. Thanks, Ken.
    br>
    Nice consolation prize indeed! But don't worry... Ken's stock will be replenished very soon, methinks! :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Consolation schmonsolation, I just send gifts. Saw our tastes are similar (AJ and MF) and figured if the rat's on your wishlish youll like it as much as I do. Everyone got a Perdomo champagne, as it was my celebratory cigar when he was born and a My Father because it seemed appropriate.
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    br>
    Nice consolation prize indeed! But don't worry... Ken's stock will be replenished very soon, methinks! :^)
    I have plenty of stock Mr. Puff. You do realize you will take all of the blame for any generosity handed to me in that box, yes? And I do hope you have some extra storage.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    br>
    I have plenty of stock Mr. Puff. You do realize you will take all of the blame for any generosity handed to me in that box, yes? And I do hope you have some extra storage.
    Sheesh! I seem to be getting blamed for everything around here! Can't a guy just be a nice, quiet, unassuming instigator anymore? What is happening with the world?? LOL!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Got my winnings from Ken Light.
    Awesome selection.
    Thanks!

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Ken got a baby. I got these awesome smokes. Win win. Thanks buddy great selection. image
  • Options
    You're welcome, both of you! One left to land still...c'mon usps...do your jobs.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, any signs of incipient calculus in the young man yet? Or just the screaming characteristic of a rock star? Let's see some pics of the beautiful tadpole.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selections Ken, you're all winners!
  • Options
    Man, I feel like I could teach a class on the subject..lol..
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    But Jim, you think 5+5 equals 15. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    Bigshizza:
    True dat
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    0patience:
    Bigshizza:
    True dat
    I think closer to Jim thinks 15 + 15 = 5.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot Ken.....got mine when I got back from a 4 day vacation.....awesome buddy and congratgs again to you.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Thanks a lot Ken.....got mine when I got back from a 4 day vacation.....awesome buddy and congratgs again to you.
    Sweet, glad to see they all landed ok!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the addition Ken! Wish you and your wife a fantastic parenthood!