Home Ratings & Reviews

Review: Cigar.com Corojo Label (Churchill)

Comments

• MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    Man, I really have to get my hands on the CCOM blends. Every time I make an order, they are the first thing in my cart. Then I see something else and end up replacing them. =/
  • I would get a sampler of all 7 blends; so far the blue and the purple are outstanding, my buddy reviewed the Corojo--working our way through the other 4 blends...
  • MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    I had the Corojo churchill Thursday night and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Liked it better than the Cuban label robusto. Today it will be the Red label churchill. Workin my way thru the super sampler.....somebody STOP me.
  • Mark,

Have you had the blue or purple yet? My favorites so far...the purple was the creamiest cigar I've had to date....moreso than RyJ, 5 Vegas, Lot 23...
  • MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    matthewjmichael:
    Mark,

Have you had the blue or purple yet? My favorites so far...the purple was the creamiest cigar I've had to date....moreso than RyJ, 5 Vegas, Lot 23...

Yes, just had the Blue label churchill this morning and finished it 30" ago. It was great; smooth, good draw, still tasting the finish. Yesterday had the Brazillan and Cameroon robusto's. Liked the Cameroon big time, jury is still out on the Briazillian (although I did catch my wife keeping it lit for me when I took a break, maybe I'll save them for her, ha.)
  • Mark,

How was the body/strength on the Brazilian and Cameroon? I prefer medium at the most, stay away from full...