Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Double Bomb from Eric

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Eric mentioned the other day that he was going to bomb me. I have no idea why (then or now), but good God man, you really know how to knock someone the f*ck out!!! Not only did he punk me, but he also smacked my wife around for good measure! Who does that??? Eric, that's who. Bro, I don't know what to say, other than Thank You Very Much! This is greatly appreciated by both of us. But since you decided to bomb both of us first, I wonder what that will mean for you....... Untitled Untitled
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    How does Eric walk around with balls that big? Lol. Good going!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job man you did excellent! Congrats Teach and Carrie, y'all deserve that and much more.... I will see what I can do about that MORE part shortly ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Eric gave Teach some serious education! Lol. Well done !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Glad they made it Tony. You're a great guy and I just wanted to show my appreciation for all you do here.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn a forehand, then a backhand to the face, ouch... Enjoy
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teach is getting schooled all around. I love it!!

Plus it gives me another reason to use the icon.. LOL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he has Elephantitis
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hits!! Well done and well deserved!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    nicely done!!! wait.. there's another gal here that enjoys cigars??? are we up to 3??
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Way to hook up the Teach.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hits!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Shizzsis:
    nicely done!!! wait.. there's another gal here that enjoys cigars??? are we up to 3??
    Lol, yeah, my wife and I enjoy cigars on occasion. We are actually heading out to a lounge this afternoon to celebrate her brothers (and belatedly my own) birthday.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America