Home General Discussion

New Year's Stick?

2»

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    CharlieHeis:
    Considering that it's 4 degrees here, I was going to skip it. But since it is New Year's Eve, I was thinking of lighting up inside. That's a good enough excuse, right?
    Hell Yea!!!!
    Enjoyed a La Aurora Emerald earlier, movin on to a Litto Gomez SB IV
    high roller,lol

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    CharlieHeis:
    Considering that it's 4 degrees here, I was going to skip it. But since it is New Year's Eve, I was thinking of lighting up inside. That's a good enough excuse, right?
    Hell Yea!!!!
    Enjoyed a La Aurora Emerald earlier, movin on to a Litto Gomez SB IV
    high roller,lol

Me??? pffft,, yea right,, You light up that Angels Share with a twenty???? lol,, How was it?
    Good tune I like me some April Wine,, Wine is fine but liquor's quicker ;o)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy New Years!!
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a Padron 1964 85 years with a glass of Veuve Clicquot. Not a bad pairing.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife said it was too late to smoke and I had to much to drink....so I didn't smoke nothing,.-
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    twistedstem:
    My wife said it was too late to smoke and I had to much to drink....so I didn't smoke nothing,.-
    :(
    twistedstem:
    (Next) New Years resolution: Smoke First! Then, drink too much... Problem solved
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    You and me brother...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually, when I used to have too much to drink, I didn't listen to her to much anyway! Happy New Year! Charlie
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Last night was WELL below zero in the Maine mountains but I did manage to get in an excellent H. Upmann half corona, perfect size at 3.5" x 44rg. Thanks Catfishbluezz, those things are delicious!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    That's damn sexy brother.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo 68723D2F-860D-4C7C-AA67-88EBD430B488_zpslf0ndjhf.jpg
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    my New Year's stick. Happy New Year ya'll! This year, I hope to bring you guys more poop posts.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Last night was WELL below zero in the Maine mountains but I did manage to get in an excellent H. Upmann half corona, perfect size at 3.5" x 44rg. Thanks Catfishbluezz, those things are delicious!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!
    lol... I was the DD last night, no smoking places, and snuck in the same smoke on my drive home! Love those things
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Mine ended up being an El Rey del Mundo, Ronco, Oscuro… I opened the box and it called out to me… Mike… Mike… smoke meeeeeee….. Happy 2014!!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm not one to celebrate much. I went to bed at my normal time last night. Today I dropped the gas tank from my truck. I've got to replace a fuel pump and sending until. I ended smoking a Schizo. Pretty decent stick. Makes me want to try an Asylum now. Happy New Year all!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Pic got rotated....

• Had an AF Anejo Shark
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    mr.wendell1979:
    Had an AF Anejo Shark
    Wendell! Where ya been buddy?
    ddubridge:
    mr.wendell1979:
    Had an AF Anejo Shark