Home Non Cigar Related

New Year TV host

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
I miss D i c k Clark [censor strikes] hosting the new year celebration on TV.
We were talking about new year hosts tonight and the subject came up about who would you rather see hosting it, Carson Daly or Ryan Seacrest.
I said I'd rather see a fight between Carson Daly and Ryan Seacrest.
Guess what? Evidently, that was the wrong answer. Who knew?
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Better than the selection of stank ho's on TV for new years coupled with all kinds of music that disrespects my ears. F this, im going to bed...
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that would be good TV right there buddy!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Better than the selection of stank ho's on TV for new years coupled with all kinds of music that disrespects my ears. F this, im going to bed...
    Amen to that
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously! And what's up with Miley Sirus.., omfg...what happened to her?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Jetmech_63:
    Amen to that

Bed at 10:30, up at 5:00 and no noticeable change. I guess I didn't miss anything.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:

I guess her and daddy are going to ride the disgusting train until some one finally tells her she is 1. Not attractive and 2. Has no talent.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Echambers:

I guess her and daddy are going to ride the disgusting train until some one finally tells her she is 1. Not attractive and 2. Has no talent.
    I agree completely. She looks like a dang fool. I can't believe there are some people out there that buy her crap.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is, she's crying all the way to the bank! As long as people (sheep) keep buying, she is going to push the envelope! I'll never look at wrecking balls the same again!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    We ring in the new year with a good ole western. I've found the last 5-10 years of T.V. to be crap.