Home General Discussion

New Guy

New guy here. Name's Daniel, from good ole Louisiana, Geaux Tigers. Pretty new to cigars, but enjoyed them every time I tried them so I decided to give this whole thing a shot. I've been enjoying a lot of your posts so far, especially the tips for new guys. Hope everyone has had a Happy New Year so far!

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    dandin1:
    New guy here. Name's Daniel, from good ole Louisiana, Geaux Tigers. Pretty new to cigars, but enjoyed them every time I tried them so I decided to give this whole thing a shot. I've been enjoying a lot of your posts so far, especially the tips for new guys. Hope everyone has had a Happy New Year so far!
    Welcome Daniel... And Happy New Year to you too.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums Daniel!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Welcome, Daniel. Hope you 'stick' around. :)
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, good to have you.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome man! Enjoy yourself!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of good stuff here. Welcome...
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people, stick around there is a lot of information.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome and Happy New Year. What part of La. You hail from?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, Daniel, from another Newbie! Happy New Year!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Danny D! Welcome to the forums brother! Lots of good info, and great friends here! And if you stick around...get a bigger humi:)
  • dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    james40:
    Welcome and Happy New Year. What part of La. You hail from?
    Thanks to all for the kind welcomes. I am in Baton Rouge for now. As far as humis go I'm not sure how long mine will last Only have a few sticks to start off. Open to any suggestions on things to try to fill it with though.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    1st suggestion... PM me your mailing address. I'll only share it with those who wish you well...
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    1st suggestion... PM me your mailing address. I'll only share it with those who wish you well...
    LOL!
    Welcome to the madness, Happy New Year Daniel
  • dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    WaltBasil:
    Sounds like a trap...
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    dandin1:
    WaltBasil:
    Sounds like a trap...
    Bset trap in the world!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    welcome Daniel...There's lots of good info here
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Lol, get me that info Walt when u get it. Looks like he has a humi problem, not enough sticks.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    dandin1:
    Welcome dandin1 from another newb here :) Lota Great peeps here, have already got me up and running with info/advice
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    WaltBasil:
    Lol, get me that info Walt when u get it. Looks like he has a humi problem, not enough sticks.
    photo mischeviouskid_zps2a042ef2.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.