Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hiiiiiiieeeeeeee-yaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
I've been judi-chopped!
Chuck N. went back to his Delta Force days and hunted me down like Walker, Texas Ranger going after a felon. He exercised Martial Law and acted like a Top Dog by hitting me with an awesome selection of smokes. Apparently, he's someone who knows my tastes because he loaded up a handful of my favorites.
Since he operates by a strict Code of Silence I'll become a Force of One and after my Forced Vengeance, Chuck N. will be Hellbound in his Silent Rage.
Many thanks, Chuck! The smokes are fabulous!
photo 35BE0076-F3F9-4692-95D5-EF7FEB62BAB9_zpszpfckbvj.jpg

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Mr Norris and his Kung fu F@#K up ! LOL !
    Well done Chuck !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Mr Norris and his Kung fu F@#K up ! LOL !
    Well done Chuck !

LMAO!! Ain't that the truth, brother?!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Im thinking I may have to skip outa town for a while and lay on a beach somewhere with my friend Jimmy Buffett until the smoke clears a bit.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Im thinking I may have to skip outa town for a while and lay on a beach somewhere with my friend Jimmy Buffett until the smoke clears a bit.
    The "real" Chuck Norris would never skip town...just saying.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck....you will be hunted down... Nice job on the head Redneck
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow Dan, you got blown the. Well you know where that was going, lol. Nice hit Chuck N.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow Dan, you got blown the. Well you know where that was going, lol. Nice hit Chuck N.

Blown up and then donkey kicked while I was down! Like you said earlier, the Leon and EPC would have been more than enough but throwing in the rest, especially the Tat and Viaje, was over the top!
    Maybe I'll go easy on him, but probably not...
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    My god Chuck, getting rid of all your cigars or just the good ones?
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Chuck N:
    ya think???? oh.. you will be found.....when you least expect.... step by step... inch by inch.....