Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Eric and the Reindeer Games, let them begin.....

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Eric (Echambers), my man, I thought you didn't understand our little reindeer games around here??? Based on exhibit A, it looks like you are all to familiar with them. Except you may not be aware of what happens next in this game. I'm a little sick right now and cooped in my bedroom. Wonder how I'll pass the time.... Untitled
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    ...Except you may not be aware of what happens next in this game...

Not a clue... :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    SleevePlz:

It involves Kleenex..right? Ewwwww
    No kleenex, just KY and something to bite on.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    No kleenex, just KY and something to bite on.

Sounds more like a "Crying Game" if that's what it involves.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    SleevePlz:

Oh, did I give you Eric's address, too............ :)
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Eric (Echambers), my man, I thought you didn't understand our little reindeer games around here??? Based on exhibit A, it looks like you are all to familiar with them. Except you may not be aware of what happens next in this game. I'm a little sick right now and cooped in my bedroom. Wonder how I'll pass the time.... Untitled
    Remember, this is just step one. I didn't want to make it hard for you..yet. BTW, what do you teach?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww snap. Very nice hit Eric.
    I like that selection you got, Tony. Hope you feel well soon & can enjoy them.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    SleevePlz:
    Remember, this is just step one. I didn't want to make it hard for you..yet. BTW, what do you teach?
    He teaches lessons.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    BTW, what do you teach?
    I teach Math. I'm really good at taking a six stick bomb and multiplying it....
    SleevePlz:
    Echambers:
    BTW, what do you teach?

HAHAHAHA!!! Thread Closed.....Steve for the WIN!
    Jetmech_63:
    SleevePlz:
    Echambers:
    BTW, what do you teach?

I'm surprised no one asked who sold you out.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    He teaches individualized classes in famous last words, welcome to school!
    thehilk:
    Echambers:
    I've said this before but the general consensus is that either I can't learn or I never learn. Sometimes I get confused about which I am.

And I should note that this is HIS fault. He asked for my address so I sent it to him. I'm the innocent one here....
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    thehilk:
    Echambers:
    I've said this before but the general consensus is that either I can't learn or I never learn. Sometimes I get confused about which I am.

And I should note that this is HIS fault. He asked for my address so I sent it to him. I'm the innocent one here....
    True!

Echambers:
    Jetmech_63:
    SleevePlz:
    Echambers:
    BTW, what do you teach?

Who doesnt have it?

Somebody, anybody...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Echambers:
    thehilk:
    Echambers:

True!

Echambers:
    Jetmech_63:
    SleevePlz:
    Echambers:
    BTW, what do you teach?

Who doesnt have it?

Somebody, anybody...
    I give out Tony's addy like a Pinto gives out on its driver... Every damned day. :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."