Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A big thank you to a couple of heavy hitter

90+ Irishman and Ddubridge. These two guys prompted a Federal Investigation in my little corner of Central New York , after leveling my loft with some belated birthday bombs. Thank you Brett and Drew.photo IMG951646_zpsbe77499e.jpg Drew photo IMG_1384_zpsc88c8b95.jpg Brett

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Please do not mention my name in the same sentence as "heavy hitter". I am far from it. This little token has been a long time coming for you, my friend. Go Lakers!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it got there safe brother enjoy and it was nothing major just a few rockets is all. The BBF is from Juky 2012 FYI... Great smoke right now ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    It'll f^ck you up!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    It's crazy how that new shiny NY addy is out n about floating around ....... That loft ain't safe anymore ..... If Drew has it and he'll give that out easier than getting condoms at planned parenthood. Lol
    kingjk729:
    It's crazy how that new shiny NY addy is out n about floating around ....... That loft ain't safe anymore ..... If Drew has it and he'll give that out easier than getting condoms at planned parenthood. Lol
    Who me? I would never.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    kingjk729:
    Who me? I would never.
    But I would ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I learned my bombing ways from these two! Watch out!
    Bigshizza:
    I learned my bombing ways from these two! Watch out!
    WHAT!?! I think it was your request to PIF that started this whole bombing thing for me. That would be after you bombed me...again.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice one guys !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Awesome hit bro's. Enjoy!!