Home Non Cigar Related

Who is your favorite Superhero?

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Mine was always Superman, He-Man, and the Hulk.

I dont get into the big Marvel over DC comics, or graphic novels very much.

Just wondering what yall thought.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Batman.Next.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have to go with either Hulk or Spiderman.
    Hulk smash. Pretty much covers it.
    Spiderman antagonizes his opponent and wears them down.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Depending on the day, either Barry Allen Flash or Superman. All Star Superman is still one of my favorite comics, though Flash:Rebirth has one of my favorite panels.

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    The hulk is the baddest ass out there , HULK SMASH!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mighty Mouse

Baby Huey
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I gotta go with you on those choices Zero.. Hulk and Spiderman for sure.. I also like The Thing, oh and Wolverine.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Is there another....Wolverine! Call him overexposed if you like, but Wolverine earned his massive popularity for a reason. He's the best there is at what he does. What he does includes everything from stabbing bad guys to guzzling beer, to wooing women to appearing in every major X-Men and Avengers book simultaneously. That's to say nothing of all the movies, TV shows, and video games. Wolverine is ever the busy fellow, but there's a reason for that. This seemingly immortal mutant has seen enough loss and suffering to fill several lifetimes. Endless superhero adventures merely keep him focused on the present and not the past. Wolverine is ultimately a failed samurai at heart. He'll keep wandering until he atones for his past mistakes, knowing full well that such a thing is impossible.
    In case you didnt know... ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJApFqXkCFo
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    The Tick

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    Thanks Rain...always have trouble posting video links.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver Surfer, sometimes, you gotta be on your own side
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Underdog. "There's no need to fear, Underdog is here."
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    bwcarter54:
    Underdog. "There's no need to fear, Underdog is here."
    Shoe shine always saving Polly Purebred. Nice.
    One God, One Truth
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    bearb:
    Is there another....Wolverine! Call him overexposed if you like, but Wolverine earned his massive popularity for a reason. He's the best there is at what he does. What he does includes everything from stabbing bad guys to guzzling beer, to wooing women to appearing in every major X-Men and Avengers book simultaneously. That's to say nothing of all the movies, TV shows, and video games. Wolverine is ever the busy fellow, but there's a reason for that. This seemingly immortal mutant has seen enough loss and suffering to fill several lifetimes. Endless superhero adventures merely keep him focused on the present and not the past. Wolverine is ultimately a failed samurai at heart. He'll keep wandering until he atones for his past mistakes, knowing full well that such a thing is impossible.
    gota say the Wolverine for me also, oh and he likes Cigars !
    bearb:
    I'd have figured you for Bob and Doug McKenzie. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Used to just say superman, but I'll go with Underdog or the Tick since they've been mentioned.

There's always the "is batman a superhero?" debate, too. No real superpowers, but are those necessary to qualify for the status?

Now, where is that jerk who calls himself the tick?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    variant2:
    The Tick

+1 Tick: And that's just it, Doc - my mind has always been my Achilles' heel!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Ron Jeremy
    Jetmech_63:
    Ron Jeremy
    ROFL!!
    That is too funny.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck Norris. 'Nuf said.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Underdog followed by Droopy
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Dr. Manhattan