Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

500th Post Cigar Band Guess Contest

2»

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Can we guess more than once? If so, Le Bijou?

I guess I have to take this one back! I just read the rule "once a day". Sorry.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    M.O.W ARmada?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    cbuck:
    Can we guess more than once? If so, Le Bijou?

I guess I have to take this one back! I just read the rule "once a day". Sorry.
    sorry to steal your second guess, but this was my second since i already guess the my father:

Le Bijou
    No problem! Rules is Rules!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Room 101?
    Ding Ding Ding we have a winner! PM me your addy!
    PM sent! Maybe even twice, being new at this technologic stuff! (or I was just so excited to win! ) Anyway, thanks for the contest, and congratulations on your 500th!
    cbuck:
    PM sent! Maybe even twice, being new at this technologic stuff! (or I was just so excited to win! ) Anyway, thanks for the contest, and congratulations on your 500th!

And if you didn't get at least one, let me know and I'll try again!
    cbuck:
    cbuck:

And if you didn't get at least one, let me know and I'll try again!
    Haha thanks and congrats on the win. With you in CT this would travel faster if I drove lol but I aint got tiiiime for that. Like I said originally, it will ship next week sometime (waiting for some stuff to come in). For now, if anyone needs proof:

Have not gotten a PM from you though...
    SO you did get the PM? Once or twice?
    The third time is the charm! I think it went through this time! I wasn't putting a subject in, which is evidently required!
    cbuck:
    The third time is the charm! I think it went through this time! I wasn't putting a subject in, which is evidently required!
    Received!
    Brianetz1, I thought sure you had it! With my bad luck, and your rep for good luck and winning ways!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang! I thought for sure the Dutch Master had it for the win. Congrats to you both.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Brianetz1, I thought sure you had it! With my bad luck, and your rep for good luck and winning ways!
    congrats man....enjoy the cigars!
    Echambers:
    Dang! I thought for sure the Dutch Master had it for the win. Congrats to you both.
    You were so close, I'm sorry :( lol
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    UF13
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and thanks for the contest Sam !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Tatuaje
    Winnings shipped out today! Congrats again cbuck.

Contest winnings from Sam/No one 21! Thanks Sam! Awsome selection. All favorites, or ones I was looking to try! Charlie

Obviously, I didn't get a new phone for Christmas! Poor quality pictures, but pictures nonetheless.
    lol I guess that is technically a picture. Either way glad they got there safe and glad they seem to have been a good selection!