Home General Discussion

Wifey's Birthday Present

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Turned the big 5-0 at the end of November. Looking back on the blessings of half a century, the best by far is my awesome wife, who called up a few close friends to meet at a cigar lounge in Pittsburgh for a surprise party. This is me in my happy place...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    That's my happy place too.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hope you have a good one bub.
    One God, One Truth
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice :) Enjoy.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Happy (belated) bday

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Heeeeeeey.... So what's in the humi marked employees only? :). Congrats bro and a big happy birthday!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you own the place! Happy Belated Birthday.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! Happy belated birthday!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy belated B-Day... Did she let you roam around and grab handfuls and bring them home?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Happy belated B-Day... Did she let you roam around and grab handfuls and bring them home?
    Haha! Thanks bros.

Actually, she bought each of my buds a stick of their choice. They were like, "Dude, your wife is so cool!"

... and yeah... I grabbed a handful for the home humi too. It was a great evening... kinda like a big boy's Chuck E. Cheese. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Like a kid in a candy store. Congrats on your half century achievement.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Happy Birthday man, looking good
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Happy Birthday! Ultra cool way to celebrate!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday. I may need to have your wife talk to my wife someday if possible
    Just needed to look at this guy before I head off to work.It's an addiction, I can't stop.
    Rain:
    Just needed to look at this guy before I head off to work.It's an addiction, I can't stop.
    Thanks bro... I feel much less crazy now.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    man crush much?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • That is awesome Present Happy Birthday many many returns....
  • that's a good choice take away.. Good luck. Happy Birthday.. :)https://www.cubancigarsbest.com/index.php/cohiba-cuban-cigars.html
  • Very nice; Congrats on a wonderful wife and Happy Belated Birthday Brother.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Nice. CI Superstore?

Obviously his walk in humi...
    pross:
    Nice. CI Superstore?

Puff n' Stuff at Station Square in Pittsburgh, PA.
    Rain:
    Obviously his walk in humi

Err... I mean... Obviously, my walk-in humidor.
    Long day at work....just needed to see your face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Rain:
    He's almost as secksay as you. I'm buzzed so don't judge
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is a fine looking gentlemen.
    Awwww... y'all are makin' me blush and whatnot.
    james40:
    Rain:
    He's almost as secksay as you. I'm buzzed so don't judge
    He's a nice solo act, and he rocks that suit. Knowing my deficiency...I bring a partner. Just for you James.....image
    Lookin' good, son! Randy rockin' the uniform! Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys....need to be my wingman...you're all sexy like that....
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    You guys....need to be my wingman...you're all sexy like that....
    Settle down, Jim. You're a married man...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."