Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

First post: Box to trade Cu-Avana Punisher Shorty Edition 14 box (15 -one smoked)

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
Hello all, I have been enjoying cigars for 17 years. I have to grown to love a spicy strong cigar.. LFD double ligero etc. then I tried the Cu avana punisher. WOW if you like spicy this cigar is for you. I'm not real sure how the trade works on here since it's my first post, but if anyone wants to trade I have had them for 2 days with purchase receipt. How do I post photos of them?

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow two days old and you want to get rid of them?????
    Money can't buy taste
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    These are no joke. Spice doesn't describe these little jewels. It's more like...punishment! One enjoys a searing blaze of spice that bites your tongue.. Look no further.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Hey Darktower007, Welcome, new here myself, but (forgot who listed it on here, but it helps a lot)

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/71916.aspx

I just signed up for a photobucket account, sent my picks via email or usb stick into my PC from phone/camera to photobucket then to the post from there

would love to do a trade as im finding out i kinda like the spicy/peppery sticks, but am in a few trades atm as well as another deal, so have to slow up for a day or two till I get them wrapped up
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Always wary of people that join and right away want to sell or trade. Most of the forum is.Welcome, hope you stick around.
    I can always retract the trade offer for a while? Doesn't matter to me I'm a cigar bid junkie and getting new ones in often. I just thought what a great way to trade a new box of stogies I'm not that fond of that someone may love with out them paying the $55.00 that I did.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Ok, i'll bite... Whatcha looking for in return Darktower? P.S Punishers are no joke... Like smoking pepper spray... but for some reason i love em :)
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    honorknight7:
    would love to do a trade as im finding out i kinda like the spicy/peppery sticks
    OK, so I might have to retract that statement as (since I'm so new to most cigars) guess I didn't realize what is ment by spicy lol (was thinking-slight peppery after hints 0-0)

I decided to check them out.....

sounds like those are a bit outa my league as a newb cigar flavor explorer anyway lol
    http://www.cigarinspector.com/cu-avana/cu-avana-punisher A good review of them. (Not sure if linking is kosher)
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to bed.
    imagephoto image_zps96502d2d.jpgimagephoto image_zps8dc3a0d9.jpg See if this works.
    I'm pretty open. I enjoy full bodied cigars a lot. La Gloria serie R, don Pepin, Padron. Oh I will only have 13 to trade my buddy in Colorado wants one so il mailing him one so 13 total.
    Jetmech_63:
    Ok, i'll bite... Whatcha looking for in return Darktower? P.S Punishers are no joke... Like smoking pepper spray... but for some reason i love em :)
    Sorry see my post below I just learned to quote. Full bodied here. Ring gauge doesn't matte lancerio to inch.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    On the upper right of the screen there is an inbox button, click it, PM to you.