Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Big Bombing of Bigshizza

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well I am NOT taking credit for dreaming this up (Eric did that for me lol) but I figured I'd actually put something together here myself for anyone that wants to make a statement... Even if the statement is "I'd like to take my own life by publicly bombing the Shizza out of Shizza lol. That being said I'm one of em... I will be bombing the beegesus out of Jim and encourage every single red blooded North American who CAN to do the same. Jim is EASILY one of the single most generous and humble people I have ever known, let alone from an online forum. His Bday is less than two weeks away and it's time for him to see first hand just what an impact he has on such a large number of people.

So like the two bit hooker I am, I will be giving Jim's addy away for free to those who wish to contribute. If you want to make a big "I love you statement" then feel free to post or ask about it in here, otherwise if you'd rather stay under the radar then just PM or text me if you have my number (most do). Thank you all for your support in taking care of one of our very best and PLEASE let's make this as BIG as the Big Man Shizza himself is to all of us here :)

Oh and Jim.... Love ya brother and happy bday. I will be sure to send some of that numbing cream so it doesn't hurt as much. I think I can wrangle some up from when Amanda had Cael... Should be just about as severe (what is about to happen to you that is ;) )

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Well I am NOT taking credit for dreaming this up (Eric did that for me lol) but I figured I'd actually put something together here myself for anyone that wants to make a statement... Even if the statement is "I'd like to take my own life by publicly bombing the Shizza out of Shizza lol. That being said I'm one of em... I will be bombing the beegesus out of Jim and encourage every single red blooded North American who CAN to do the same. Jim is EASILY one of the single most generous and humble people I have ever known, let alone from an online forum. His Bday is less than two weeks away and it's time for him to see first hand just what an impact he has on such a large number of people.

So like the two bit hooker I am, I will be giving Jim's addy away for free to those who wish to contribute. If you want to make a big "I love you statement" then feel free to post or ask about it in here, otherwise if you'd rather stay under the radar then just PM or text me if you have my number (most do). Thank you all for your support in taking care of one of our very best and PLEASE let's make this as BIG as the Big Man Shizza himself is to all of us here :)

Oh and Jim.... Love ya brother and happy bday. I will be sure to send some of that numbing cream so it doesn't hurt as much. I think I can wrangle some up from when Amanda had Cael... Should be just about as severe (what is about to happen to you that is ;) )

I'm happy to give the credit to anyone willing to take it. I was simply wondering out loud what MIGHT happen :-).
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That explains all the packages he's been sending out. He's just making room because he knows we're gonna f*%k him up!
    I'm willing to throw Jim under the bus, too, if anyone needs the addy. I'm not brave enough to post it publicly but I'm only a PM or a text away, just like Brett said. I'm sure Elmo, Vader and Frank Castle would love to hear about this!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    It is his 23rd..on jan16th...happy birthday jim!!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I also, will be bombing Jim, 1 question tho, who doesn't have his addy?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Was in then, and I'm in now. Gonna shizz the Shizz!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    I also, will be bombing Jim, 1 question tho, who doesn't have his addy?
    Is there anyone left he hasn't hit?
    I can't think of anyone. LOL!

But just in case anyone doesn't. I will gladly throw Jim under the bus.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Let's get this party started.

40048 Loon Lake Court
    Loon Lake, Wa
  • I think I would be comfortable Doing The Shizz Rabbit style. I'm in!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    james40:

40048 Loon Lake Court
    Loon Lake, Wa
    Oh yeahhhhh...TURN UP THE HEAT!
  • james40:

40048 Loon Lake Court
    Loon Lake, Wa

'Let's get it started,,Let's get it started in here!!!'
    Here lies James40. He was a real nice fella.
    Let's bow our heads for a few moments of prayer, while we mourn his passing.
    Nice knowing ya brother.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Its going to be an epic Bday bombing of the Shizz. Im in.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Done.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:

101 Ash st
    San Diego, CA
    It will be a LONG time before this is forgotten my friend...!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Here lies James40. He was a real nice fella.
    Let's bow our heads for a few moments of prayer, while we mourn his passing.
    Nice knowing ya brother.
    I think James can handle himself
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    james40:

101 Ash st
    San Diego, CA
    It will be a LONG time before this is forgotten my friend...!!
    Umm....yay for the one or two people on the forum who don't have your address....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O I'm down for this, in case any 1 missed it in the 1st page, I will update it
    40048 Loon Lake Court Loon Lake, Wa 99148
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    O I'm down for this, in case any 1 missed it in the 1st page, I will update it
    7011 Hughes Rd Russellville, OH 45168
    A$$
    Keep going guys. There are still a few of you that Jim can post addys for that I ain't got yet.
    ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U mean this Jim right: 40048 Loon Lake Court Loon Lake, Wa 99148
    It's looking like the next 2 weeks or so, Jim's mailman is going to be pissed at him. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    A moment of silence for Jim's mailbox please.... I'm in!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'll just be getting back to work after being on vacation,so I'll be busy but I really wanna get in on this!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Love this thread I've got three more added to the address book. Anyone else while you're at it?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Love this thread I've got three more added to the address book. Anyone else while you're at it?
    this is awesome. Need more addys. Keep it up fellas. :)
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep telling myself No, No don't do it! but I'm gonna have to ;)
    Jim, you might as well start looking for another cooler now, they can be a little hard to find this time of year!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bwahahahaha!!!! I like this thread.

Eric and Brett, I like your style.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Let the games begin.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Let the games begin.

I was gonna ask if there would be a specific date we should post flat rates.
    jd50ae:
    0patience:
    Let the games begin.

I was gonna ask if there would be a specific date we should post flat rates.
    I've never been much for waiting. LOL!
    Think of it as a preemptive attack. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: