Home General Discussion

Humi maintaining time!!!!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So it's been a really dry season here this year. So I took some time to do a little humi wipe down and cigar inspections. In the process of checkin for beetle issues or mold... I am pleased to announce that all is well in my humi!!!!! Rotations have been made and RH is comfortably back to normal now.

I also want to thank all you awesome CCOM guys for helping build my collection! Without you all I would still be dinking around in a 25 count box!!!! :) thank you all from the bottom of my heart for bein amazing generous kick butt BsOTL! :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that great about this place..
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the way I feel too Chris. Ccom forum membership has a way of expanding one's knowledge and expanding one's collection.
  • I gotta say the same. This community helped stock my humidor when I was in need! Awesome people with awesome taste in cigars!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    So it's been a really dry season here this year. So I took some time to do a little humi wipe down and cigar inspections. In the process of checkin for beetle issues or mold... I am pleased to announce that all is well in my humi!!!!! Rotations have been made and RH is comfortably back to normal now.

I also want to thank all you awesome CCOM guys for helping build my collection! Without you all I would still be dinking around in a 25 count box!!!! :) thank you all from the bottom of my heart for bein amazing generous kick butt BsOTL! :)
    So u are running low? Lol
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I am running low!!!!! I now have one empty spot on my top row!!!! One single slot for a singular stick.... And it's driving me insane!!!! Lmao
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    I am running low!!!!! I now have one empty spot on my top row!!!! One single slot for a singular stick.... And it's driving me insane!!!! Lmao
    Running low, eh?
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    [whispers] Psst, new guy. Might not want to mention running low around this lot.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:
    [whispers] Psst, new guy. Might not want to mention running low around this lot.

me??? New guy??? Lol I'm no seasoned vet but I'm certainly not new! Lol I swear if someone gets a wild hair up their butt and thinks they are gonna be funny by bombing me.... I will make you hurt! I literally only have room for ONE stick!!! I can't be having overflow!!!!
    God.... Now I get this horrible thought.... I hope many people don't send me one stick each... Eff. I'm gonna stop talking. NO ONE READ A THING ABOUT ME BEING "LOW" ON STICKS!!!! Am fully stocked and or am unable to take any more sticks! Full. All full.
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:

me??? Please please please bomb me.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:

me??? New guy??? Lol I'm no seasoned vet but I'm certainly not new! Lol I swear if someone gets a wild hair up their butt and thinks they are gonna be funny by bombing me.... I will make you hurt! I literally only have room for ONE stick!!! I can't be having overflow!!!!
    I know, but it wouldn't have sounded good if I'd have said, Psst, forum veteran, you should know better by now.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Rain:
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:

me??? Please please please bomb me.

Those were not my words!!!!!!
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:

I know, but it wouldn't have sounded good if I'd have said, Psst, forum veteran, you should know better by now.

LOL Good point. :)
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:

Rain:
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:

you are dead to me....
    Phew. lol!
    LiquidChaos66:

Do you even maintain, bro?