13»

Comments

• Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    I drive a 99 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie but my other car is a 1978 Camaro z28
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My everyday is a 2013 Ford F-150 XLT Super Crew. Awesome truck. Will def get another. The other car (wife's toy) is a 2007 BMW 335i v6 twin turbo hard top convertable. You talk about a fast little car. That thing will go. It is built for sport. It's like getting into a souped up go cart after driving my truck.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    05 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Good for getting around in the snow and pulling my boat and camper. My wife's car is an 05 300C. That thing is fun as hell to drive with the 5.7L Hemi in it. Pretty easy to hit 100 on the on ramps.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I just got an 06 ford escape hybrid with 4wd and I love it. No trouble in the snow, Great mileage and a roof rack to tote around my kayaks.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    2005 honda civic. I have it because it has good mpg, and I got it for what seemed like a steal. I got it with 26k miles on it for $8000 (the price is what really did it for me). My mechanic friend couldn't find a single thing wrong with it.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    Love those rat rods!! I have never seen this thread before but I like it! I have a 2002 Toyota Sequoia with 253K miles!
    TRD SuperCharger
    Lexus GX F-Sport wheels
    3" lift (front and back)
    Big Brake Kit, TRD Leather upgraded interior, Westin Bull Bar and the list goes on....
    Love the modding. Are the miles all yours? How's the engine holding with all that age and HP?
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    My little brother builds rat rods. Here are a couple pictures of some of them.

Love the trucks! It is really hard to pull off rat rods. Most look like azz, those do not. Very well done

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Chevy Silverado mid life crisis truckimage
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    No_one21:
    benhanks:
    Love those rat rods!! I have never seen this thread before but I like it! I have a 2002 Toyota Sequoia with 253K miles!
    TRD SuperCharger
    Lexus GX F-Sport wheels
    3" lift (front and back)
    Big Brake Kit, TRD Leather upgraded interior, Westin Bull Bar and the list goes on....
    Love the modding. Are the miles all yours? How's the engine holding with all that age and HP?
    Thanks! I have had this since 89K miles. I added the supercharger at 190K miles...crazy maybe?? It is holding up well. I have had issues with some squeaky belts that plague me since the install but a shim here and a shim there and we are back in business. I love it, lots of power, lots of room, I only wish it was a five or six speed!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These gave me a chuckle.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    '98 Acura Integra. just put in a new motor, trans, clutch, flywheel, and motor mounts. stereo still needs a little work, but I got it some nice new speakers by Diamond. she runs great underneath the hood, now I just gotta do some body work, undo the lowering kit so it isn't so cambered, and get a nice fresh coat a paint and she'll be good as new
  • Options
    LurchensteinLurchenstein Posts: 14 ✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:
    Thought I would blow the dust off this thread instead of making a new one. Here are a few shots of our 2015 Tundra built for overlanding. It has Victory 4x4 bumper with warn winch, rocksliders, and bed rack with CVT awning and rooftop tent. It's riding on 35" toyos wrapped around a set of bronze Method Racing wheels with a 3.5" lift courtesy of components from Fox and Camburg suspension.

Awesome truck man. I hope to get mine to the same standard.
    My old car