Home Non Cigar Related
Options

On the edge of the bed...

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
...because 4 of my dogs wanted the hot spot. I have a big bed...we could hold a family get together on it with no problem. Last night as the temps dipped the 4 dogs managed to get under the covers and had slowly worked me to the precipice...if I had f@rted I would have gone over. And the one pushing the hardest was Molly a little Boston Terrier.

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Twenty below zero here today, wind chill fifty below... I'm about to abandon my plans for the day. My dogs decided under covers was the way to go long ago.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Twenty below zero here today, wind chill fifty below... I'm about to abandon my plans for the day. My dogs decided under covers was the way to go long ago.

:-)
    Not nearly that bad here but I stayed inside non the less.

• Options
    jd50ae:
    ...because 4 of my dogs wanted the hot spot. I have a big bed...we could hold a family get together on it with no problem. Last night as the temps dipped the 4 dogs managed to get under the covers and had slowly worked me to the precipice...if I had f@rted I would have gone over. And the one pushing the hardest was Molly a little Boston Terrier.

Your are lucky to have such a caring heart as to let your extended family sleep with you.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    jd50ae:

Your are lucky to have such a caring heart as to let your extended family sleep with you.

Don't let him fool you, they were keeping HIM warm. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    my beds is to high and the doggie to little , so she has her own bed next to ours with a heating pad + I don't usually let the heat go below 69-70 :) metal in the back gives me the excuse to getaway with the higher bills lol
  • Options
    honorknight7:
    my beds is to high and the doggie to little , so she has her own bed next to ours with a heating pad + I don't usually let the heat go below 69-70 :) metal in the back gives me the excuse to getaway with the higher bills lol

I feel your pain. Though I have no metal in my spine, I have very little spine left due to deterioration over the years and staying warm is also my priority.