Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Inaugural bombing run has left the tarmac...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Dougie gettin' Froggie!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmm... That plane looks remarkably like the Enola Gay, dontcha think?
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like your style. Some if these old timers are getting complacent and that needs to change.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you bombing people with Rolling Rock Beer?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. This may get interesting
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap....has this guy even gotten his newbie welcome packages?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope I didn't jump the gun and run amok of the forum etiquette. Just keeping a promise I made to express appreciation to a brotha. Not tryin' to be an upstart noob troublemaker or anything.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Psh...haters gonna hate. Bomb away!Really, I don't think anyone is mad or anything, and there is no "rule" on sending a bomb. Good for you!
    Puff_Dougie:
    Hope I didn't jump the gun and run amok of the forum etiquette. Just keeping a promise I made to express appreciation to a brotha. Not tryin' to be an upstart noob troublemaker or anything.

Yes you are. And that's a good thing.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:

No, not at all. Fire away. You just may want to look into a bigger humidor.
    We're not very educated 'round here, though. Is Inaugural that plane??
    Rain:
    LOL! Nah... it means "first one"... I think...

Pretty sure the plane is the Enola Gay... the one that dropped the Big One on Hiroshima.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:

Pretty sure the plane is the Enola Gay... the one that dropped the Big One on Hiroshima.
    Oh trust me...we're familiar. ARE YOU THE ENOLA GAY????
    Rain:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:

ROFL! Not hardly... I'm more like this guy...

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:

This is awesome that a new guy is using the Enola Gay. Doug, you might want to search for Enola Gay in this forum. There is a little history there......
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:

This is awesome that a new guy is using the Enola Gay. Doug, you might want to search for Enola Gay in this forum. There is a little history there......
    Uh oh... what did I step in? This is not looking good.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:

Not the Enola Gay.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Don't worry...I hit my "sponsor" well before he touched me. That turned out poorly by the way
    New Boots:
    Don't worry...I hit my "sponsor" well before he touched me. That turned out poorly by the way
    What is a "sponsor"? Am I supposed to have one of those?
    Puff_Dougie:
    New Boots:
    No. If you do the "Newbie Trading Thread" then you get a sponsor and do a trade.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:

Uh oh... what did I step in? This is not looking good.
    He's gonna fit in just fine. ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Rain:
    Puff_Dougie:
    New Boots:
    No. If you do the "Newbie Trading Thread" then you get a sponsor and do a trade.
    Gotcha! Thanks!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:

not at all man, i just can't wait to see how this all turns out.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Lets just say you will be call Poof Dookie when all is said and done !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    curtpick:
    Lets just say you will be call Poof Dookie when all is said and done !
    *gulp
    I think it's hilarious that so many of the old timers are getting smacked around by the newbies.
    <embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/z8rYotiiFP8?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just wondering how this new guy got addresses so soon.hhmmn
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Oh balls I forgot this existed. Sorry to post a separate thread, my bad.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    twistedstem:
    I'm just wondering how this new guy got addresses so soon.hhmmn
    I don't know what it is... people just seem to tell me things. :^)