Home Non Cigar Related

BCS Championship

Didn't see a running thread on this one. Looking like it will be a good game, FSU is playing tough defense but we will see how long it lasts. I can't be the only one watching it.

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Go Auburn........
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I think the Auburn run game is going to win out. The ONLY reason Auburn is putting the ball in the air early, is to open up the run. Once that FSU D-Line starts to get tired...look for it to be Tre Mason day.
  • dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    That run game will wear down a defense. Like I said we would see how long FSU can keep it up. Auburn defense is playing well too. We'll see who wins the second quarter. I don't mind if Auburn wins because that means my team is the only one to beat the National Champion. Geaux SEC.
    See, I'm Anti-SEC. HOWEVER, I picked Auburn to win in the "trade, pass, bomb" contest. So...if they win, I win!
    There are certainly some non SEC teams that are better than some SEC teams. Especially this season. I was pulling for the Sooners this year, but that's because I just love to see Saban's face when he loses.
    dandin1:
    There are certainly some non SEC teams that are better than some SEC teams. Especially this season. I was pulling for the Sooners this year, but that's because I just love to see Saban's face when he loses.
    Oh, that was epic! I don't discredit Saban...he's an amazing coach. HOWEVER, I despise Alabama...and all they hype they get, when really...if they play a GOOD team outside of the SEC they struggle.

We all know there is SEC football (speed), Big 12 football (spread), Big 10 football (punishing run games)....That's why "Elite" teams like Alabama, struggle against "Mid-Level" teams (Oklahoma) from another conference...then entire game is different. This stands true for all teams....
    New Boots:
    dandin1:
    Oh, that was epic! I don't discredit Saban...he's an amazing coach. HOWEVER, I despise Alabama...and all they hype they get, when really...if they play a GOOD team outside of the SEC they struggle.

We all know there is SEC football (speed), Big 12 football (spread), Big 10 football (punishing run games)....That's why "Elite" teams like Alabama, struggle against "Mid-Level" teams (Oklahoma) from another conference...then entire game is different. This stands true for all teams....
    This is the best way to put it. Saban is a great coach. A lot of people aren't fans of les miles but I like him, he brings the big 10 punishing run game and offensive line into the same realm of SEC speed. It's fun to watch. Should be even better if Fournette lives up to the hype. In other news, what is up with these kickers in Alabama....
    Greatest pre-game quote - "FSU has the lowest strength of schedule rating EVER in the Nat. Champ. game"
    Second half coming up! My favorite part is seeing the adjustments (or lack of) that the teams make and if they work or not.
    best pert of the game!
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    The last few bowl games were a great way to close the BCS era. I was just thankful Bama wasn't in the mix.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    What a game. Comebacks galore! Hell of a way to end this season and the BCS area. There were some great games, upsets and comebacks this year. Now I can't wait until next season starts!
    Bobbo2009:
    What a game. Comebacks galore! Hell of a way to end this season and the BCS area. There were some great games, upsets and comebacks this year. Now I can't wait until next season starts!

Yep, I'm already counting down the days!