Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Riddle me this...

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
What would you call a man who couldn't hear anything, and his job was to pull on cow's udders?

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Anything you want...He can't hear you :)
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Incorrect. The answer to this riddle begets the name of this target.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deaf farmer?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    deaf milker-jeff hilker?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bull fluffer
    Money can't buy taste
    Martel:
    deaf milker-jeff hilker?
    Winner!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Martel:
    deaf milker-jeff hilker?
    Winner!
    Ohhhhh...you're clever :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Lmfao!
    thehilk:
    Lmfao!
    Hehe incoming!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Martel:
    deaf milker-jeff hilker?
    Winner!
    you know what's not deaf about jeff.....his freaking microphone on vherf. that thing hears everything!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    What would you call a man who couldn't hear anything, and his job was to pull on cow's udders?

it's clear to me that you're not a country boy. A cow has an udder and four teats. Ya pull on the teats, not the udder.... Lol
    hehe nope but the joke still worked regardless :p
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    hehe nope but the joke still worked regardless :p

It did, at that........... :-/)
    No_one21:
    Martel:
    deaf milker-jeff hilker?
    Winner!
    You should have just shortened it to "deaf" and done a variant of cockney rhyming slang. Would have been harder that way.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel:
    No_one21:
    Martel:
    deaf milker-jeff hilker?
    Winner!
    You should have just shortened it to "deaf" and done a variant of cockney rhyming slang. Would have been harder that way.
    lol didn't want it that hard, wanted someone to figure it out before it lands (which I believe is today)
    No_one21:
    Martel:
    No_one21:
    Martel:
    deaf milker-jeff hilker?
    Winner!
    lol didn't want it that hard, wanted someone to figure it out before it lands (which I believe is today)
    Well, I hope it blows up in his face! In the nicest possible way, of course.

• thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    What? I can't hear anything cause this blew up in my face! Thank you to my good friend Sam, who has a great memory. I can't believe you got this for me, I am honored... And I am now on the clock. I know, this will not be retaliation, more like a thank you card but not a card, something better, oh btw we still doing a blind 5er? Lol. Thanks again my good friend! image
    lol hooray! But this was my side of the blind 5er, I just couldn't wait. Looks like 5 to me.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    What? I can't hear anything cause this blew up in my face! Thank you to my good friend Sam, who has a great memory. I can't believe you got this for me, I am honored... And I am now on the clock. I know, this will not be retaliation, more like a thank you card but not a card, something better, oh btw we still doing a blind 5er? Lol. Thanks again my good friend! image
    Very nice. I really enjoy the genesis.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice one Sammy !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    So on Thursday when I met up with Jeff, Rob, and Pete for a good time ;) Jeff submitted his side of the "5 for 5" which as you can see merits the quotations:

I can't tell if we're even or if you're up one but I have a feeling that this little dance will continue for some time. Thanks so much! Great lineup there, my first tubo too, and I'm just pumped to smoke them all. I only have 2-3 left from you so I guess I needed to get my Jeff stock back up lol