Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Bear's Idea of a PIF.....

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
The other day I decided I wanted to jump in on one of the continuous games around here. I checked out the PIF thread to see if someone was currently looking for a mooch. Sure enough, Greg had recently posted that he was looking for his victim. So like an idiot, I take him up on it. This is what happened..... Untitled Greg, once again, you have outdone yourself. Your generosity to not only myself, but this entire forum really has no equal. I'm happy to call you a friend and just received another reason to do what it is that I must do after your stunt in Chicago. Thank you very much!!! P.S. The Mrs. is trying to lay claim to the BHK since she has already acquired a taste for them. FML.
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    The other day I decided I wanted to jump in on one of the continuous games around here. I checked out the PIF thread to see if someone was currently looking for a mooch. Sure enough, Greg had recently posted that he was looking for his victim. So like an idiot, I take him up on it. This is what happened..... Untitled Greg, once again, you have outdone yourself. Your generosity to not only myself, but this entire forum really has no equal. I'm happy to call you a friend and just received another reason to do what it is that I must do after your stunt in Chicago. Thank you very much!!! P.S. The Mrs. is trying to lay claim to the BHK since she has already acquired a taste for them. FML.
    Oh.....you shouldn't have told me you have a Mrs..
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Holy balls
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Holy balls
    My thought's exactly. Is that like, gonna ruin his dreams or something?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaaaa you should know the bear cheats
    Money can't buy taste
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Good grief, a simple trickle forward just turned into an avalanche...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Da bear does it right !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Who just tosses in a Behike on a PIF???????
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Darth Vader:

Yep that's the Bear I know unlike what MVW67 says, Cub. Lol, enjoy Tony.

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Da bear does it right !
    But now I have to pay it forward and it looks like you are the one getting the retribution. Did I mention my cooler is beyond full and I need to make room for some purchases? It looks like I will be introducing you to the Goodrich Bear....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    Right?!? Dude is just plain nuts!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    Da bear does it right !
    But now I have to pay it forward and it looks like you are the one getting the retribution. Did I mention my cooler is beyond full and I need to make room for some purchases? It looks like I will be introducing you to the Goodrich Bear....
    ok what have I done. ???????
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Holy ***, well done sir.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg 'O Bear is da bestest