Home General Discussion

under the weather Cigar

So, as I'm sitting here under the weather (chest cold - and not having a cigar for the the second day now) I was wondering, is there a NyQuil cigar out there.

if not that would be a great niche market for one of you entrepreneur here (I'll take a box please)

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Punisher?
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    I think a cigar is a nice way to relieve the effects of a chest cold but if my sinuses are shot I don't enjoy cigars much and guess that has to do with the effect a head cold has on my taste buds.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    PAtoNH:
    I think a cigar is a nice way to relieve the effects of a chest cold but if my sinuses are shot I don't enjoy cigars much and guess that has to do with the effect a head cold has on my taste buds.

ya that's why i haven't had one, don't want to waste it when I cant enjoy the taste of it

No_one21:
    Punisher?

Hmmm, from what I seen on here, that one might just cure me, or than again kill me
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess there IS a cigar for every occasion!!!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    honorknight7:
    PAtoNH:

ya that's why i haven't had one, don't want to waste it when I cant enjoy the taste of it

No_one21:
    Punisher?

Hmmm, from what I seen on here, that one might just cure me, or than again kill me
    I'm in the same boat. Two weeks now, and it migrates from chest to head to throat and all around again. Feeling much better but it's lingering. Get well!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I think if i was gonna smoke when i was sick id go for an Acid.... being sick will mellow out the strength and probably inhance the taste since you can barely taste at all. Or a pipe since the flavors can be strong and you can keep the smoke real cool.

Aj