Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Clearing out my humidor

Hi everyone, I still see some of the old familiar names here. It has been awhile since I have come by to visit and I was wondering if anyone was interested in picking up some well cared for cigars on the cheap? I've got quite a few in my cooler that I'm not interested in anymore but are still quality cigars nonetheless. For those of you who don't know of me, I've been on the good traders list for awhile and participated in several passes and bombs. I think there are still several here that would vouch for me. If it's still ok I will post some pics and PM me for pricing. Please let me know first though if it is still cool to do here. Thanks

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see you again, Rob.Pics and PM for pricing are still the norm 'round here :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Rob, pm me what you want to get rid of etc! Thanks
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Pm me Rob ! Looking for a few here and there !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Hey roberto99, before you give Bigshizza a quote, I might point out that it is his birthday next week....

Yea, I know, I know Bigshizza, I'm already dead so what have I got to loose....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Hey roberto99, before you give Bigshizza a quote, I might point out that it is his birthday next week....

Yea, I know, I know Bigshizza, I'm already dead so what have I got to loose....
    The 16th to be exact.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I'll take a pm as well Roberto!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    So you are just making room Robbo?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I always have some room for some well aged sticks. Let me know what you have, I may be interested.

Thanks,
    Curtis
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must........not..........look.
    Nooooooooo!

Actually, I'm on an account freeze. On account of I spent my cigar budget.

I just wanted to say HI ROB! Nice to see you around.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Pm sent.
  • Hey Rob am a NEWB but would be interested in pics and price. PM me Thanks.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Hey guys, got you all fired up and disappeared. LOL. I promise I will get pics up within a few days and get a list together. I think I still have most of your addresses on file...especially the birthday boy. Let me see, if I remember right you like the Victor Sinclair's right Shizz? How's the back doing?