Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got PUFF'd!

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
Well, I told him not to. I told someone else not to give out my address. No one listens around here! This was a really nice gesture and some really great looking sticks! I have not seen this Macanudo but I'm intrigued! Thanks very much!!

photo puffdougie_zpse9880629.jpeg
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Puff don't play.image
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Puff Puff baby !!! Well done !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha Pikel rules.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Hahahaha Pikel rules.
    Shutup Ken ! LOL
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!!! Glad they arrived safe and sound! Thanks again, Ken, for your help with the humi. Enjoy!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Sweet!!! Glad they arrived safe and sound! Thanks again, Ken, for your help with the humi. Enjoy!!
    That's a helluva a thank you package Puff!!!!
    Nicely done bro! Enjoy 'em Ken. Curious to know more about that Mac too.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Well, I told him not to. I told someone else not to give out my address. No one listens around here! This was a really nice gesture and some really great looking sticks! I have not seen this Macanudo but I'm intrigued! Thanks very much!!

Very nice hit.but now you have his Addy ...I assume?...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Ken Light:

Very nice hit.but now you have his Addy ...I assume?...
    He tried to write it very very small on the box, but I got it alright...home of Rolling Rock beer...
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Puffy, very nice!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    He tried to write it very very small on the box, but I got it alright...home of Rolling Rock beer...
    What?? I don't live anywhere NEAR St. Louis.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon