Home General Discussion

What is a bork?

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks in advance. An don't laugh at me if this is a stupid question. :P

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Rotflmao, I laugh because I remember asking the same question long ago. BORK goes a long way back, it is what happens when somebody with FAT fingers was typing BOTL and came out BORK kinda just stuck.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're right, Mike. It WAS quite a while ago. The fat-fingered BORK is a guy with the moniker of Enfidl. A good and generous BOTL who hasn't been around for a while for whatever reason and there are those of us who miss him....
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Rotflmao, I laugh because I remember asking the same question long ago. BORK goes a long way back, it is what happens when somebody with FAT fingers was typing BOTL and came out BORK kinda just stuck.

Or maybe, just maybe he is under the influence of the real BORK mind control star ship.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Somebody bumped that thread recently but I couldn't find it.
    jlmarta:
    You're right, Mike. It WAS quite a while ago. The fat-fingered BORK is a guy with the moniker of Enfidl. A good and generous BOTL who hasn't been around for a while for whatever reason and there are those of us who miss him....
    Yes took over his Borklist he gave me, yes miss him too!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jlmarta:
    ^^this reject here is a bork
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jlmarta:
    But you luv me!!!!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Someone how speaks the language of the Swedish Chef.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    BORK! LOL! Good times.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jlmarta:
    E is doing well..just has a lot going on with work/family and life itself but we keep in touch on a regular basis..i will let him know yall are thinkin bout him!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    i wasn't going to ask. Glad you did Morg.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    i wasn't going to ask. Glad you did Morg.
    a newbs gotta do what a newbs gotta do. :)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jlmarta:
    E is doing well..just has a lot going on with work/family and life itself but we keep in touch on a regular basis..i will let him know yall are thinkin bout him!
    I miss his shawt shawts
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jlmarta:
    I miss his shawt shawts

LOL, I remember that pic of him with... was it Matt Booth?
  • LMAO