Home General Discussion

If you could only have one cigar, what would it be?

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
If you could have one cigar, regardless of price, what would it be?

Comments

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Only one? Hmm.. I have no idea. Padron '64.
  • tough to just choose one: Padilla 1932
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Camacho 8/11 or 5 Vegas Cask Strength II. Can't decide.
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    Carlos Torano Signature
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Goldy:
    If you could have one cigar, regardless of price, what would it be?

Depends on what you mean. If I only get one more cigar for the rest of my life it would obviously be the damn longest one I could find !!! Now if I can only smoke one brand it would probably be a DE Java Toro or a La Aurora 1495/1994 ( I love those) although I'm pretty excited about the Forum Blend Maduro !!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    My favorite cigar I have ever had is probably the Camacho Pre Embargo. I've had three of the original five I bought and about passed out due to ecstasy during each of the three. Had a similar reaction to a CAO Vision Prana that had been aging two years.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    If I only get one more before I die, then I have to know I'm gonna like it. I don't want to take chances on a HMR or something like that. In the year or so I'm been enjoying cigars, the three most enjoyable experiences I've had involved a DP Cuban Classic, a RP vintage 1992 and an RP Decade (and subsequent have only reaffirmed my feelings) so I guess at this point I would pick one of those.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    R&J Reserva Real No2 Belicoso
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I don't really have a hands down drag out favorite, but if I had to say the cigar that I've enjoyed the most so far would be Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve or Nica Libre (Haven't smoked my fair share yet, but these things are G-O-O-D)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Matt Marvel:
    Only one? Hmm.. I have no idea. Padron '64.
    I def. agree with that. It's my favorite so far, always the exact same as the first time I had one.
  • Easy, Casa Magna!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    If I could have only one cigar for the rest of my life, it'd be the Rocky Patel Vintage 1990... Those just call my name every time I walk into the humidor. If I could pick just one to try out of all the possible choices, it'd have to be an aged HMR - if I'm not paying for it, why the heck not?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Ok, my Desert Island cigar would be the La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #1. It would be a very close though between that and the Padron '64 toro in the habano wrapper.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    1 last cigar ever - Opus BBMF Maduro

1 type forever - DPG Blue Lancero, Padilla 32 Robusto, or Bolivar Gold Medal. Really tough call
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    RP Decade Torpedo....
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'm not sure what it would be...Padilla 1932, maybe GOF Don Carlos...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    P!ss off, who could survive on only one cigar for the rest of their life??? LMAO
    Actually, there are a few out there that I would have to try before I could answer that. But as of right now... I go back to my first answer:)
  • My last cigar for the rest of my life...

Fuente Opus X Perfection no. 4

One type for the rest of my life. It would either be RP Sungrown, Oliva Master Blend 3, Camacho SLR Maddy, LFD Maduro Chisel, Illusione MJ 12. I don't know. Every stick I smoke, I seem to like.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Padron 64
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The best cigar I have ever had was a Partagas Serie D #4 That would be my forever cigar.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That's a killer cigar Kas.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    The best cigar I have ever had was a Partagas Serie D #4 That would be my forever cigar.
    OH BABY!

I've never had them before, but everyone I know raves about them! And I just happened to have some resting in the Humi!!!!
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    OH BABY!

I've never had them before, but everyone I know raves about them! And I just happened to have some resting in the Humi!!!!
    I think lassie may have just become my new best friend !!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monticristo Classic.
  • Padron 1964
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    OH BABY!

I think lassie may have just become my new best friend !!
    PM sent Kas.
    Hey Laker.. Reply sent.
    kaspera79:
    Hey Laker.. Reply sent.
    Got it Kas. Consider it done. I'll be in touch.
  • rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    I have to agree here:
    These Filthy Hands:
    My last cigar for the rest of my life...

Fuente Opus X Perfection no. 4
    And my smoke for eternity would have to be.. [drum roll]

Ghurka Centurian If it's good enough for the Sultan of Brunai, it's good enough for me!

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Cool, I wanted some ideas of great cigars I need to try and it looks like I have a great selection. I think my cigar would be either a R&J Viejo or a PE comacho.