Home General Discussion

All bomb kaspera79. Why? Why not?

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
He has proved himself worthy ever since I joined the forums. Never a disheartening word for anyone and always quick to bomb others with a showering of generosity very seldom seen. I will be sending one myself but it will not be cigars, as I have only the ones he hit me with, along with my brother Dwayne, so I am deciding on something special for this one! Perhaps something made by fire and hammer forged by my hands. As good of a way of warming up as any I can think of anyway.
And no to you so called pessimistic people, this is not a ploy to gain unto myself cigars for I have enough for years as it is, it is a true thought for a generous brother of the leaf.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Rodney, I don't think anyone thinks this is a ploy. You are a good man.Anywho.....I'm down.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Btw, what is Kaspera's first name? Definitely a stand up guy. He has been nothing but caring to me. Big props!
    Wait, I thought his name was Kas Pera. No?????
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I wanna say his first name is Tony. Sorry I know this sounds bad hahah. but seriously, "kas" and I PMd quite a bit when I was inactive on the forums for a little bit. 100% stand up good guy.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I wanna say his first name is Tony. Sorry I know this sounds bad hahah. but seriously, "kas" and I PMd quite a bit when I was inactive on the forums for a little bit. 100% stand up good guy.
    You are correct, he answers to Tony. I have "known" Tony quite a while and is a class act, always willing to be the voice of reason when everyone else wants to employ the "mob mentality" to a situation.

Rodney, you couldn't have picked a better brother for a "Flash Mob Bomb"
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    You are correct, he answers to Tony. I have "known" Tony quite a while and is a class act, always willing to be the voice of reason when everyone else wants to employ the "mob mentality" to a situation.

Rodney, you couldn't have picked a better brother for a "Flash Mob Bomb"
    Second that! Kas aka Tony has always been really cool! I'm in, just need coordinates!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    For sure! He helped my wife with cigar advent calendar and we had never had any interaction with each other before!
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Count me in! Who's got the coordinates?
    So...yes? No?
    Rain:
    So...yes? No?
    Bump
    For real...come on, this is a GREAT target.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in for this well deserving target!!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, he**! Go big or go home, right? I'm in
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send out that addy!
    onestrangeone:
    Send out that addy!
    +1
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone PM me the addy.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy up...Rodney...someone...please