Home Cigar 101
Options

Help Finding Specific Case Style Please????

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
So gents, I fell in love with this cigar case from my local b&m (link to an example of it below). Thing is, it's $40 there so I figured I'd try to find it online and see if I could get it cheaper. Lo and behold, I can't find it for sale anywhere, nor can I find anything remotely similar. Though I do love this one, I'd be happy if I could find one with the same style that maybe isn't such a limited edition (and thus cheaper). Anybody seen anything like this before?

CCom does NOT offer this item and there is no retailer information...much love for CCom!

¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Options
    rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Call Cigar.com up, they have the case (or at least used to). They sent me that exact case as part of a huge order that I placed with them last year. I love using it to take a cigar up to a bar or over to a friend's house when I know that I am going to be smoking soon.
  • Options
    rmccloud:
    Call Cigar.com up, they have the case (or at least used to). They sent me that exact case as part of a huge order that I placed with them last year. I love using it to take a cigar up to a bar or over to a friend's house when I know that I am going to be smoking soon.
    Thanks for that tip - I talked to Andy on Live Help and he told me that they no longer have that case. Anybody seen it elsewhere, or one similar?

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Howdy Hays,
    Try this place out... they list the item as out of stock and don't show a picture, but I am sure with a call you can get to the bottom of it and find out if its similar and if they can get one for you in a week or two's time. Gurkha Leather Pouch Sampler 3 Pack

• Options
    Awesome call man... I might just order that on principle, even though I'm thinking it's probably a normal 3-finger leather case - $35 for the case plus 3 Gurkhas, two of which I've had and know I like? Heck yeah...