Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Yeaaah! Here comes Amos!

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Amos doesn't trade and bomb a lot but he does have a streak of “payback” in him. Some of you better duck. He hit me out of the blue with some fine sticks. None of which I've tried yet. That's a high mileage hit.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borrowing Michael's thread to say thank you for the return fire but, it was not needed my friend! I hope this year is much better!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Ummmmm what ? Good one Amos
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a few smokes that I really like, I really appreciated y'alls contribution at a time when I wouldn't have been smoking anything but Prince Albert if the BOTL's hadn't stepped up. Many thanks!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Very cool Amos!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Love seeing a couple of my favorites getting hit!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America