Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I dont always bomb...But when i do...

2»

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Ummm...I assume there is another BOTL in Bellingham, WA because I KNOW you didn't bomb me!

Could have been a bomb if rigged right i suppose...
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Why jetmech, why!!!

Thanks man.
    One God, One Truth
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Why jetmech, why!!!

Thanks man.
    Oooooooo!! Postin' up the boy's addy like that!! :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    roland_7707:
    Why jetmech, why!!!

Thanks man.

Address....Really? lol, You said a while ago you were interested in the MOW side projects so no you can try all of them. Enjoy bro!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

What a surprising kick in the teeth this was lol amazing selection! Love undercrowns, been meaning to try the brazil, the XO, and the others I already like or have had on my mind. What's the unbanded?
    Ruination 2nd. Glad you like em bro, enjoy!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The horror....thanks bro!image
    Anytime bro, glad you liked em. Figured you could use a Crucible and i burned one of those Reconquistas the other night(i got a box when they first came out), those things got amazing!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Anytime bro, glad you liked em. Figured you could use a Crucible and i burned one of those Reconquistas the other night(i got a box when they first came out), those things got amazing!
    I think the only two I've even had out of those is the Ave and the CAO. Mmmmm, got some good smoking ahead of me.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Vinny doin it right ! Well done !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Ruination 2nd. Glad you like em bro, enjoy!
    Sweet, I got a couple Ruinations left so now I wanna do a comparison some night.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Echambers:
    Ummm...I assume there is another BOTL in Bellingham, WA because I KNOW you didn't bomb me!

Oops, did I share that address with Vinny. My bad Eric. I won't let it happen again :) Nice hits all around so far Vin!!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Jetmech_63:
    Echambers:

Oops, did I share that address with Vinny. My bad Eric. I won't let it happen again :) Nice hits all around so far Vin!!!!

Hehehehe
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    SleevePlz:
    Jetmech_63:
    Echambers:

Hehehehe
    Okay I've already posted this a couple of times but I'm excited!

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Love the lighter, Eric!
    Strangely enough, it turns out that I was stationed on the same Naval Air Station as Vinny. After a few PM's with him I found out that my old squadron and his squadron were assimilated back in 2010. Then, I get a request for my address. I know, you think I'm crazy for giving it to him. Hey, Vinny's a stand-up BOTL and a fellow Aeirdale. What could be the harm...?
    Today, I find this in my mail box at the PO! Four that I enjoy and the RP is new for me. To top it off, he tossed in a VFA-125 Plane Captain patch and a VFA-125 decommissioning coin. The patch is similar to one I used to have and the coin is pretty stinking rare.
    Vinny, thank you for the great selection of smokes and for the trip down memory lane! Fair seas, shipmate!
    photo 34F8E196-99AE-441E-B09B-594B7E1D2D88_zpsfwxgkxgu.jpg
    photo 1D083980-40E5-4FF2-B0F9-BAF2BB6D6A4F_zpsmkdpsgp5.jpg
    Glad you liked it bro! I'll keep an eye out for 125 swag:)
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Glad you liked it bro! I'll keep an eye out for 125 swag:)

I had a feeling it had something to do with 125, but I wasn't expecting the coin. That goes in the lock box for safe keeping. Many thank, bro!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thats cool man. Like the patches
    One God, One Truth