Home Cigar 101
Options

Very imformative!!!

I have been reading this section and it seems very interesting. It's really good for new people wanting to learn about the Hobby.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:

Is that your dog..?;)
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    No, but this is.image
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    No, but this is.image

Whole different energy level....
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    No, but this is.image
    That's what you call a "defective" lab.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    No, but this is.image
    this gave me a good chuckle. Too funny!
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Rain:

Is that your dog..?;)
    That looks like a red fox.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    No, but this is.image
    I've got a dog just this one, well in as much as she could not care less about catch or fetch. Unless you have food, throw a cheese burger and she'll be off the couch in a second.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    No, but this is.image
    I've got a dog just this one, well in as much as she could not care less about catch or fetch. Unless you have food, throw a cheese burger and she'll be off the couch in a second.
    Our dog only knows 3 phrases.
    Wanna go for a ride?
    Get the kitty.
    Want a treat? Go find it.
    Each one will get him to move. Anything else, he gives you that stupid look.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    No, but this is.image
    I have 1 dog, who will only move for food or a piss break. The other however, and his defective brain...will bounce off the walls, run on the ceiling, etc...just because the air is moving.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    kaspera79:
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:
    No, but this is.image
    I have 1 dog, who will only move for food or a piss break. The other however, and his defective brain...will bounce off the walls, run on the ceiling, etc...just because the air is moving.
    My old Gerstrailian Shepsky mutt was kind of like this. She'd "fetch" about three times and then just push up against my legs trying to knock me over with this look on her face like "can you stop making me chase the stupid ball and just love on me already? Don't you know I'm a 60 lb. lap dog?" She liked her food and all, but the excitement came when we pulled the leash down. So excited you could hardly get it on her. Loved her walks. Hated running around the freaking giant back yard, but loved pulling me around the neighborhood.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Rain:
    No, but this is.image
    LIKE A BOSS.
  • Options
    The_PhantomThe_Phantom Posts: 51
    Your dog has Personality!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I bet that dog can take pictures of a cigar. Man
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    So well trained. Must have spent a lot of cigar money on obedience training to get a lab to not chase the ball. Well done. ;)
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    No, but this is.image
    I like how his face goes from "Oh, what's that" to "Really? Really? Pfff" in an instant.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.