Options

"I Served" OR "Thanks for Serving" Pass/Bomb

Comments

• Options
    dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    Rain:
    dandin1:
    Rain:
    Ok Danny, I'll get you when the pass it almost done so I'm not just sitting on the smokes you send me. The Dark Side might get me.

I'm in the same boat but I want to contribute to this as well. Anyway I can send them to you as well so you can add them to the pass?
    Would not be a problem :)

Awesome man. Thanks. PM sent.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I would like to donate some premium sticks Sir. Send me your addy again. Cool idea by the way.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I would like to donate some premium sticks Sir. Send me your addy again. Cool idea by the way.
    Rick, I'll PM you when it gets close to the end...cool? I don't want your premipremiprems tempting me while I'm waiting on the pass!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what your timeline is but wonder if you might break this up in to a couple of boxes so that we can move it through the system quicker? I now you want us to all sign something but perhaps we could have two? Just a thought.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    My timeline is.....it's done when it's done. If it takes a week or a year, there will be tons of great targets.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Randy!!!! Please count me in. I think that it is quite fitting that my first dive back into the forum is this pass.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    Randy!!!! Please count me in. I think that it is quite fitting that my first dive back into the forum is this pass.
    Welcome Nick, missed you!!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    nickiam:
    Awesome bro! I'll get you the details.
  • Options
    Luke had a flag and dropped it off at the PO. When I get it, I'll sign and send. I'm going to also set up the order today.
  • Options
    Great news looking forward to it.
  • Options
    any room left?
  • Options
    73namragic:
    any room left?
    Nah
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    73namragic:
    any room left?
    Room to get a small sausage log in the collective stink chute?
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Let me know when and where to send Rain
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    73namragic:
    any room left?
    To even attempt to try and steal from this pass makes you such a worthless piece of garbage. Hope you're proud of yourself.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    73namragic:
    any room left?
    To even attempt to try and steal from this pass makes you such a worthless piece of garbage. Hope you're proud of yourself.
    PM
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Nevermind I've been had!
  • Options
    I did the pass order. If you see a name to move let me know, after staring at names for too long I might have blacked out. I got the flag from Luke today, will send out tomorrow.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. And thanks for coordinating this.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good deal. Thanks for starting this
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    Hi Nick, missed ya man!!
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Pass Received and Secured. Cigars lovingly placed in the BFH. Tomorrow I'll add to it... take pics... and send off as soon as I get the address for onestrangeone, who is next in the pecking order. I'll send out a message for him so that I can get his address form his "mouth."
  • Options
    Awesome.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Awesome.
    PM Randy...
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Rain:
    Awesome.
    PM Randy...
    I have no issue with it. Go ahead.
  • Options
    Nate or AJ, whichever you want to send it to. Obviously that person will send it to the other.
  • Options
    I'll just go with the original line up. I've got onestrangeone's address. This way, there will be no confusion with jlmartinmez10 or honorknight7. AJ... I'm going to mail your cutter out today... or at least I intend to. If not, Monday latest. Should be alright in an envelope double postage I would think.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Ok good...I'm late enough in the pass to grab some stuff to throw in.
  • Options
    And it's off to Nate!
    9405 5036 9930 0218 2537 09

What I received:

What I added:

I also included a standard sharpie... so you won't have to go look for one like I did. ;-) It's in its own ziploc bag so if it bursts, no harm no foul.