Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar.com Marketing

All I have to say is that I hope whomever created daily deals and weekend blitz were given a promotion! Every month I vow to curb some of my cigar spending and then I see the daily deals! Then after a few strokes of the keys my order is processed and shipped! I certainly appreciate the guys a cigar.com for offering irresible deals, although my wife may not be as appreciative! LOL!

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    still should've ordered those nica libre's...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Krieg:
    still should've ordered those nica libre's...
    Had I not been at 98% capacity I would have. I will definetely get some on the next daily deal, even if I have to smoke 5 cigars in 1 day to make room!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I'm just glad that you have to type in your credit card manually...

If they kept my card on file I swear to Gosh that I'd be broke and homeless, but smoking like a champ!!!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:

If they kept my card on file I swear to Gosh that I'd be broke and homeless, but smoking like a champ!!!
    are you kidding me?? Tim sends me emails all the time, and all I gotta say is hook me up. LOL.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Krieg:
    Lasabar:

are you kidding me?? Tim sends me emails all the time, and all I gotta say is hook me up. LOL.
    That's funny because that is exactly what I say to Tim. "Hook me up!" Or sometimes I throw in the "Hook a brother up!" Depends on how I feel that day.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    rwheelwright:
    Krieg:
    Lasabar:

That's funny because that is exactly what I say to Tim. "Hook me up!" Or sometimes I throw in the "Hook a brother up!" Depends on how I feel that day.
    So funny. Those emails are trouble. They DO keep my CC on file.
  • Options
    I don't get any personal emails... but all I do is order from the website... No muss, no fuss...

If they emailed me directly I'd be spending like Cabinetmaker on this site!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    when i order i call in. i almost always have questions.

they know what they are doin.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    when i order i call in. i almost always have questions.

they know what they are doin.
    I don't have questions... what would I ask???

"Do these taste GOOD????? Do you have Water PILLOWS??? Cello ON OR OFF??? How do I season THE 'OLE HUMI???"