Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bomb from VA via CA

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
image I got home from a nice night out with the wife and friends, went to a hookah/cigar bar, I get home to this monstrosity on my kitchen table. I knew something was coming from Royln, cause he asked me for my addy straight out. My man floored me. A box of Chapter Ones! I don't know what to say but thank you. Curt warned me about you and he was right. It is going to take a while to recover but when I do, it will be amazing! Thanks again for this special gift! WOW! LFD_chapter1_ftw

Comments

• Speechless. Very Nice
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!! Royln is amazing, for a skinny dude! Anyways, that is just awesome!! Enjoy Jeff
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Well I think we've lost Jeff. He can't have survived this
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    nice !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Santa is on a roll!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. But we'll deserved.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I approve. Well done Royln!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safely..enjoy my friend.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I'm getting all misty eyed!
    Some awesome smokes from an even more awesome BOTL!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Bombin boxes! Respect!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rolyn rolls like that, true gentleman
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Wow nice hit! Uh Jeff wanna herf again soon, don't forget the chapter ones! Haha
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    (speechless)
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    (speechless)
    +1

I wanna be like Roylin when I grow up!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Wow nice hit! Uh Jeff wanna herf again soon, don't forget the chapter ones! Haha
    Indeed!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Money can't buy taste
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    image I got home from a nice night out with the wife and friends, went to a hookah/cigar bar, I get home to this monstrosity on my kitchen table. I knew something was coming from Royln, cause he asked me for my addy straight out. My man floored me. A box of Chapter Ones! I don't know what to say but thank you. Curt warned me about you and he was right. It is going to take a while to recover but when I do, it will be amazing! Thanks again for this special gift! WOW! LFD_chapter1_ftw
    Those are a little slice of heaven!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great googly moogly
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)