Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BIG NEWS from Walt!!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Package arrived from Walt today! It was a newspaper article saying that the Eurythmics plan to re-unite!! Annie Lennox and Dave Stewart back together again after all these years!! And Walt was thoughtful enough to let me know! Thanks, brother!

Ingenious, too, that in order to keep the article from wrinkling, Walt cleverly wrapped it around a packet of beautiful cigars!

Seriously, Walt... this was an awesome Saturday morning surprise. The sticks look awesome and I'm especially excited to try the LFD Air Bender. Consider my newbie butt officially kicked... but, I do have another handy addition to my BOTL address book. ;^)
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Some quality sticks. Good job.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    That Air Bender is at the top of my (current) fav's list! Amazing stick! Enjoy
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    I believe you have an LFD Air Bender in there correct? Absolutely one of my favorite smokes. Nice hit!
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Great minds think alike.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Walt!!! And since everyone else is commenting on it, I agree that LFD's are alright :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Haha... I forgot about that until I saw this. :-) glad you approve! Enjoy brother.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Walt!!! And since everyone else is commenting on it, I agree that LFD's are alright :)
    Yeah there r ok I guess. Nice smokes Walt and very informative info.