Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got ddubbed

Ok so I may have slapped drew around a tiny bit when I came back to the forum just to get back in the swing of things but I'm cautious with what I say, I lay low, I don't become a target and out of nowhere this guy decides to bomb my azz!
photo 2DED261D-81BE-46BB-8AB4-EA18372CDBDC_zpsstua5jhi.jpg

Drew thanks so much for the sticks man and I've been eyeing that cutter for years because of my love for MOW! You're the man and a true BOTL.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit DDub.MOW Ruination FTW!!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, indeed. Oscuro Fuerte looks like a good smoke too.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Do mine eyes deceive me in that I spy a no longer produced 5V Miami?!?!?!?
    Most excellent hit, Drew! Enjoy the smokes, Dan!
    BTW, you realize you have the coolest first name ever seen on the forum don't you...?
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Toombes:
    Do mine eyes deceive me in that I spy a no longer produced 5V Miami?!?!?!?
    Most excellent hit, Drew! Enjoy the smokes, Dan!
    BTW, you realize you have the coolest first name ever seen on the forum don't you...?
    Do they really no longer make the 5V Miami? I love those! And yes Dan-Danny-Daniel seems to be very popular on the forum haha.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    couldn't happen to a better BOTL.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    From Lowell to Lowell. Enjoy!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    As a former Lowell boy, I have a special place in my heart for these two brothers!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done Drew ! Can you eloborate on why you didnt do the accessory pass ? ?.........kidding.....lol
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961