Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

got bi%ch slapped on my first trade!

So, here I was just minding my own business watching a show on netflix, cozy and warm in my chair. When everything goes crazy, Ya the Mail Man shows up (I mean I was expecting a 3frer mcdeefer) trade to come in from twistedstem, but what I got was a BOMB in sheep's clothing......

Vance, this is crazy man, crazy Awesome.... so just how does one say thank you ??

Hmmm maybe...
THANK ... 9505500025694011000516 ... YOU

PS.... and to the two that decided to break me in (ya I got tag teamed)
!!! YOU HAVE NOT BEEN FORGOTTEN !!! The Proper Munitions Request Form has been submitted

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn....Vance really did destroy you.And he finished you with one of those awesome bookmarks. It really does say "Hey I just destroyed you, but reading is good for you and I'd hate for you to lose your place."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice... uh... trade! Well played Vance!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    photo 055B07E3-78AA-4FA6-921B-36ED58009A4F_zpsixty1mzc.jpg
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! Nice "trade."
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. You will come to learn that people on this forum don't count so well
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Very nice. You will come to learn that people on this forum don't count so well
    I see 3 sticks, and a bookmark...not sure what the issue is
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get it twisted Vance does nice work with bombs/trades and bookmarks
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice one Vance!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    honorknight7:
    So, here I was just minding my own business watching a show on netflix, cozy and warm in my chair. When everything goes crazy, Ya the Mail Man shows up (I mean I was expecting a 3frer mcdeefer) trade to come in from twistedstem, but what I got was a BOMB in sheep's clothing......

Vance, this is crazy man, crazy Awesome.... so just how does one say thank you ??

Hmmm maybe...
    THANK ... 9505500025694011000516 ... YOU

PS.... and to the two that decided to break me in (ya I got tag teamed)
    !!! YOU HAVE NOT BEEN FORGOTTEN !!! The Proper Munitions Request Form has been submitted
    Glad you got them!! Just saw as my chance to break in one of the new guys,wanted to throw you some different sticks that maybe you weren't familiar with,the LFD and the Heisenberg (the one that looks like algebra) are my two current favorites!! If you have any questions about any others just ask.and please enjoy them brother!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    WTG Vance. Showin' the newbies how its done.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Not surprised! But I am glad u were! Well played good sir!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great job Vance !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Wow!!!!! Great Package!!! That's why I'm a little hesitant on a trade. My face is too pretty to be b!tch3d Slap
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well steve slapped me back.very unnecessary but thank you brother!!! steve photo IMG_20140113_161140_zpswvwhoh0e.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.