Home General Discussion

Ziploc and Cooler

Can I safely keep cigar singles (no boxes) in open ziploc bags in a cooler? It would ofcourse have humi beads. Thought it would keep cigars from rolling around. Plus I read that cedar is not required. Also boxes would would take up much room.

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you'll be fine.
    I believe multiple BOTLs here use this method for organizing and they've stated that it works well.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely. I practice this method
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Christian. That works well and I know lots who do it. Also you can buy 5 finger bags from bagsofbags.com if you think they are getting beat up in gallon ziplocks. Seems like you are accumulating quite a bit :)
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Well I dont have that much. Flor de las Antillas, KFC cigars, Patel Decades, Crowned Heads Drumsticks, Alec Bradley Fine and Rare 2013, Patel Vintage 92.
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Christian. That works well and I know lots who do it. Also you can buy 5 finger bags from bagsofbags.com if you think they are getting beat up in gallon ziplocks. Seems like you are accumulating quite a bit :)
    Hi Marker. Thanks for the bag info.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup most of my long term storage is this way although I use boveda packs in every bag and seal them. But yeah it can't hurt
    Money can't buy taste