Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I don't know if this qualifies as a bomb...

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Because I knew they were coming. I expressed an interest in "My Father" cigars and bandyt09 offered to send me a few to try...well h*ll yes I said (I have no shame) . He asked me to not send anything in return, that I should bomb someone else. You guys are generous to a fault.

Now let me see who needs a pick me up....

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hey... why the knife... Are you threatening me?!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Hey... why the knife... Are you threatening me?!

My father taught me long ago not to make threats, so there.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good gawd ol mighty ! 3 in there you just dont see everyday ! I'm all jelly ! Boootyful !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Good gawd ol mighty ! 3 in there you just dont see everyday ! I'm all jelly ! Boootyful !

Which 3.....
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    yeah, that isn't just a bomb that is like a IBCM
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure that doesn't qualify as a bomb.

... Oh... and neither did Hiroshima!!

Dang, son!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    That there is one awesome hit, mighty fine lookin sticks
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaaaa very nice todd!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    curtpick:

Which 3.....
    Atlanic,Lounge, El hijo
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Todd is crazy generous, I have much respect for the man. I'm sure you will enjoy them.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That El Hijo is something else...still kicking myself for not buying a box.. I have 1 left from a 5pk purchase and it will not get smoked anytime soon!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy...wow.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a beautiful sampler deluxe platter.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Some of those I've never seen before. Nice!! Enjoy them all
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Beauty hit, Todd. Really nice variety to try out the blends. And if that doesn't qualify as a bomb, then heck, I've never sent a bomb in my life!!! Lol, really though, a bomb by definition is a gift of cigars without an expectation of reciprocation. As always, that is exactly what Todd sent you.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America