Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Congratulation! It's a BOMB!! (Pass/Bomb/Herf)

Comments

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    PM replied Nathan
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about the delay guys, life has been happening again, anyway this is back on the road again
    9505 5000 2057 4042 0000 66
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    Sorry about the delay guys, life has been happening again, anyway this is back on the road again
    9505 5000 2057 4042 0000 66
    Nice! Looks like we're about half-way home!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    The pass is here. I'll do my part, post pics, and get it back on the road Tuesday. Updates to follow.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Seriously guys. I've done nothing here. I've pissed most of you off. Just send this off to the troops when you're done maybe?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    My wife makes me mad twice a day. Just smile and accept it :)
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Seriously guys. I've done nothing here. I've pissed most of you off. Just send this off to the troops when you're done maybe?
    Seriously dude. You haven't pissed me off, and I started this pass/bomb. Plus, the "target" doesn't get a vote!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Rain:
    lol that hurts, bro.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    lol that hurts, bro.
    Nope...that's love!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    lol that hurts, bro.
    Nope...that's love!
    I meant comparing me to your wife. ;D
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    lol that hurts, bro.
    Nope...that's love!
    I meant comparing me to your wife. ;D
    So did he. ;^)
  • Options
    Being a married couple means you're in a clique ;) Bwahaha. You guys v herfing tonight?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Being a married couple means you're in a clique ;) Bwahaha. You guys v herfing tonight?
    I'm tapping back out of this thread. You noobs have fun with your bath salts and your skrillelx and your verfing.
  • Options
    For better or worse, Ken is known for two things. Being an awesome poker player and being the $0.02 guy.
  • Options
    Rain:
    I want to jump in on the v herf eventually, but right now it's like 20 degrees outside and we got a few more inches of fresh snow today.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pissed us off? Did I miss sumthin?
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    I think Ken thinks his "Two Cents" thread ruffled some feathers. I thought it was a great discussion myself. Anyways, he'll forget all about that when this little Congrats package hits his mailbox. :^)
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bob Luken:
    I think Ken thinks his "Two Cents" thread ruffled some feathers. I thought it was a great discussion myself. Anyways, he'll forget all about that when this little Congrats package hits his mailbox. :^)
    LOL I know. Pretending I didn't remember. That's the joke. But really, I wasn't pissed. It was a debate, not an argument. I hope nobody was scarred by that 2 cents thread. I still love everybody here and I still wish to congratulate Ken on his new baby boy :)
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bob Luken:
    LOL I know. Pretending I didn't remember. That's the joke. But really, I wasn't pissed. It was a debate, not an argument. I hope nobody was scarred by that 2 cents thread. I still love everybody here and I still wish to congratulate Ken on his new baby boy :)
    That was a joke? I didn't laugh. Maybe you can try again tomorrow. ;^)
  • Options
    My take/puts. I'll get this to the PO today and post the DC# when I have it. Headed your way Jim.
  • Options
    Washington bound 9114901230801077353402 Thanks for letting me play.
  • Options
    Cool!!! Only three more stops until this baby is home!

Maybe we need to have a new "Delivery Date" contest... :^)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going out to James tomorrow!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Got the pass today and A.J.'s addy as well. This will ship tomorrow and I'll provide a tracking number.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    gotcha, will keep eyes open!

Aj
  • Options
    It's out the door... 9405 5036 9930 0245 5821 62
  • Options
    james40:
    Sweet!!! One more stop and it's off to Papa!!! Can't wait to see the baby pics!!
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    james40:
    Sweet!!! One more stop and it's off to Papa!!! Can't wait to see the baby pics!!
    Thank you for adding me with such a late notice. I really appreciate it and won't soon forget it.
  • Options
    james40:
    Puff_Dougie:
    james40:
    Thank you for adding me with such a late notice. I really appreciate it and won't soon forget it.
    No problem, brother! Thanks for pitching in!!
  • Options
    Bump