Options

Anybody wanna trade?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    No_one21:
    Ok can we just end all the confusion and fill in people about this user and how they were born last night during the crazy vherf? Sorry if I'm ruining the joke but it was funny and now seems to just be pissing people off. 73namragic = XXXX. Twas a joke.
    whoa that scored you some bad points !
    Yeah you ruined the joke. You're on my bad list.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I'll take them then. I stand by what I wrote and I'm sorry that people are getting confused/angry by something that happened on vherf. I know what happens there stays there, but that should go both ways and not hurt the forums this way. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    I'll take them then. I stand by what I wrote and I'm sorry that people are getting confused/angry by something that happened on vherf. I know what happens there stays there, but that should go both ways and not hurt the forums this way. Just my opinion.
    Shutup sam. Go sit in the corner until your told you can come out. ;)
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    No_one21:
    Ok can we just end all the confusion and fill in people about this user and how they were born last night during the crazy vherf? Sorry if I'm ruining the joke but it was funny and now seems to just be pissing people off. 73namragic = Drew. Twas a joke.
    Wow. Way not cool.
    Not cool at all! I was going to fill people in along the way. Really I was.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    No_one21:
    Ok can we just end all the confusion and fill in people about this user and how they were born last night during the crazy vherf? Sorry if I'm ruining the joke but it was funny and now seems to just be pissing people off. 73namragic = Drew. Twas a joke.
    Wow. Way not cool.
    Not cool at all! I was going to fill people in along the way. Really I was.
    R i i i i i i i i g h t.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.